51. For now

1562 words

Glenn's POV

In the beginning I came for a warrior. Someone that I knew was strong. Someone that would be able to help me defeat my enemies. But in the end, I gained a family. And that was more important to me.

============================================

Three month being an infant. One month having to wear diapers then pull-ups. It's been a month since then and now It was time for me to leave. John started a family, he had a Little that will be riding him home. Rio will be staying with his new family. My mate and I now have more family, something nether of us could have imagined. And we were given a mission to take care of. But that would have to wait for a while. Just a Little over 6 months from now I was to have a peace summit with the werewolves. Tiggger was going to be coming, but until then, nobody could know about him. He wasn't going to be my warrior to help defeat my enemies. He was going to be a warrior for peace. If he could change me so much so quickly, I knew he could do the same for the wolf leader too.

But all that is another story.

============================================

Zake's POV

This has been a real wild ride so far. Not only did I transfer schools, but I also found a family. I now have a partner in life that I think I will be able to keep for a long time. Hopefully, some day, she will become my wife and we could live happily ever after with our sons and daughters. But for now, I will be happy with what I have.

Here soon I will be graduating this academy, but not leaving it. I have a home here now. One that me and my family made. I have been offered a job here as one of the teachers. Something I guess I am already good at, at least according to grandma Sara the head mistress. I will be introducing all the new Littles to the school and helping them get used to there new lives here. And of corse, taking care of my family that will be staying here.

This feels like a good place for me to be.

============================================

James's POV

What a weird, wild, but really fun ride. I was a Master, then a Daddy. Both would put me in the Dom category. Then I became a Little for a while. That was interesting to say the lest. But when all was said and done, I became something more in the middle. I now have a boyfriend and a soon to be Little of my own. But Michel isn't only my boyfriend, he is also my daddy when I go small. And Samantha isn't only my soon to be Little, but also my sister when I go small. Like I said, weird and wild. But also a fun ride too.

============================================

Tiggger's POV

Tiggger
"Is it my turn now daddy?"

Zake
"Yes it is."

Tiggger
"And all I have to do is talk and this thing will write what I say, Right?"

Zake
"Yep. That's all you have to do."

Tiggger
"Is in on now? Can I start yet?"

Zake
"Yes It's on now. Just remember what we talked about before. This is about what happened up to the point the dragons left."

Tiggger
"But not all dragons left. Rio still here. And I part dragon and I not leave. So not all the dragons left."

Zake
"You're correct. But this only goes until Glenn and Ruby leaves. Nothing about anything else after that."

Tiggger
"So no talking about us meeting the wolves then?"

Zake
"No. nothing about that."

Tiggger
"And nothing about us going to see where the dragons live?"