Chapter One || ' 001

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah Denae Bennett

Chicago, ILFriday | School

Chicago, IL
Friday | School

" yo, on folks nem' I'll slide yo ass right na." I pulled my sweatpants up as i mugged her.

" you ain't on nothing." She stood in my face pointing.

" scary as-." She was cut off by my fist connected with her mouth.

" bitch." I said punching repeatedly making sure she couldn't grab my hair.

" OH MY GODD " somebody yelled as I stepped back making her miss and fall.

" mhm bitch" I started punching her even harder and everytime she tried to get up i kicked her in head over and over.

" let ha get up son" her friend said pushing me back.

" unt unt " i ran up on her, sending blows to her dome before she quickly grabbed and slung me to wall.

I grabbed a good grip on her hair before I sent hard blows to her face hitting her nose repeatedly.

I used all of my 101 pounds to slang her to the ground but the girl had extra weight on her, which caused me to fall with her.

Holding onto her braids, I got a good hold on the front ones and I yanked them harder as I punching her in her jaw and forehead.

Her head was titled to the side so i curved my arm while punching to hit her in her mouth.

" OUCHHH MY TEETH" she yelled before I was pulled off ha.

" Nylah let her hair go!" the teacher yelled as i kept punching on her.

" Stop, niyah Stopp" she said and i kicked the girl as her braid started slipping out her scalp.

" OH MY LAWD HA FUCKIN BRAIDS FELL OUT" a girl said busting out laughing makin me laugh.

" Sevyn if you say some else you going to the office. " Ms. Brenny said and i mugged her.

I let ol' girl hair go and I grabbed my stuff walking away from the fight.

" yo, you good ?" Sevyn said walking next to me.

" mhm, do i know you? Don't be askin about me" i said and she laughed.

"  baby, i don't know what you think this is, but ian Mariah, hoe you not gon do me like that." She said and i laughed again before we made it into the staircase.

" girl i don't give a fuck about who yo-" I was cut off by her grabbing putting me inna headlock.

" stop playin with me yo " she said and i nodded before she let me go.

" my bad gang " i said dapping her off while she smiled showing her black braces.

" it's good.. friends? " she said and i nodded before we exchanged numbers.

" girl , I give no fucks leave me alone son" I said mugging my mama friends Bree

" watch i call yo mama fo' yo bad ass lil girl, you need to stop fighting cause you gon get yo ass beat one day." She yelled through the mirror.

" mhm" i said rolling my eyes.

" yup, I seen why yo daddy left you act just like yo  crazy delusional ass mama bruh." She said and i mugged ha.

" stop talking bout my mama son.. real talk imma have to smack the fuck outchu folks " I spoke as we pulled up to my uncle tooka house.

" hey unc, i missed you. " I walked in the house locking Bree out.

" wassam naenae, i missed ya too" he said and i smiled.

" where you was finna go " I said spotting his gun tucked in his pants.

" uhh.. I was going get some food." He said and i smiled. " ouu I wanna come " i said making my eyes big and watery while I poked my lips out.

It's sum I grew up doing ta get my way. It always works so..

" aight cmon man " he said and i smiled before we got in the car pulling off.

" oh my gosh, look at him " i pointed to a man with blonde dreads and pretty eyes.

" it's little durk oh my, lemme go take a picture with him." I said and uncle tooka grabbed his gun  while he walked behind me.

" hi, can i take a picture with you." I said tapping his shoulder making him turn around and smile.

" hey friend." Sevyn hugged me before she stood back by india.

" yea cmon lil folks." He said and i smiled before i wrapped my arms around his body posing for the picture.

" this crazy, yo ass looked just like Von." He said and i laughed.

" Kingvon? ion see it, plus he from the other side my mama don't play like that " i said laughing and durk laughed too.

" the other side?? Wai-" Sevyn cut him off. " da, ha uncle is tooka. "

" ohh, he coo witchu taking a picture wimmie?" He asked and I shrugged before i said goodbye to him and Sevyn.

I got in the car and I heard like 14 gunshots before uncle tooka got inna car & quickly pulled off.

-

Waddup, how we feeling ?

Thoughts ?

Ideas ?

Predictions ?