Chapter Twenty-Five | ' 025

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                            ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Friday | School.

two months laters

" Man Nylah how you getting you hair for graduation." Karlae asked as I sat my backpack on the bleachers. I looked at her and shrugged.

" think i might do two braids with the curly hair at the back.. or half up half down." I said locking eyes with Kacey who stood across the gym. I licked over my lips before I put my attention back onto Karlae.

" yeah, how you feel about that argument with Sevyn and Rhae?" Karlae pouted as she stared at Rhaelyn who was sitting across the gym by herself.

" I feel like it's dumb, but then again it don't have anything to do with me. I ain't tripping. They ah be back good inna while." I said walking towards Rhaelyn and Karlae nodded.

" Right. But I miss us as a group they tearing us apart." Karlae said and I agreed. " it's good. That's why we here to keep us together." I hugged her before I stood infront of Rhaelyn pulled her up.

" hey bae." I said kissed her cheek before I hugged her. She smiled and hugged me back then she hugged Karlae.

" This bitch weird as fuck." Rhaelyn said as we walked towards Sevyn. " do you wanna fight Rhaelyn." Sevyn asked calmly not letting everyone hear her.

" What we finna fight for ? I'm not fighting you Sevyn.." Rhaelyn shrugged and I watched standing in the middle cross from Karlae.

She looked at me and I shrugged. " Cause you really weird. Then you talking bout me to my own dude like girl ion fuck with Taylin. You know I don't.. that's why Ian wan be inna group with them. Or you.. weird ass bitch you a opp." Sevyn spoke out taking her purse off.

" Sevyn.. what ? I never talked about you to no boy girl you really weird believing some dude over us stupid ass hoe fuck out my face real talk sis." Rhaelyn said about to walk off and Sevyn walked up to her.

" woah." Karlae said pushing Sevyn back softly and I watched as Sevyn mugged her.

" Man.. if yall gon fight let's go inna bathroom or some. Yall really being weird as fuck right now." I said pulling Sevyn and Rhaelyn and dragging them to the bathroom.

When we got in both of them took the stuff off and I locked the door. " How we being weird ? I just wanna fight and get this over with." Sevyn said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.