Chapter Twenty-One || ' 021

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Tuesday | Basketball Court.

Two months later, after Therapy. '

" it still feels like the first time we met an I kissed you, i told you i love youuu. We stilll run around like teenagers even tho we are grown and married with kids." I sung shooting the ball and it went into making me smile before I grabbed the ball and ran back to the half court.

" And we still talk onna phone for hours when I'm away , he still writes letters and sends me flowers every other day." I sung thinking about Kacey and I jump and shot the ball and it went it.

" Let's go." I smiled checking my phone seeing people texting me on instagram. I ignored it grabbed the ball as I tried to dunk but I was to short.

I felt my phone ringing and I let my AirPod Max's read out who it was before it was the group chat so I answered grabbed the ball holding it on my side. " Hell- Sa'NYLAH check the instagram group chat now!!" Sevyn cut me off and I shrugged.

I went to instagram and I had a lot of followers, people we tagging me on a few post, people was taggin me in they stories, I had a lot of messages too.

" Oh my god." My mouth fell open as I watched the video from Kadence story. She had posted me and Kacey picture and confirmed it was me and him. She also posted our messages and us on the phone. She screenshotted my private spam pictures when I posted Kacey and posted all of it on her story.

She also posted a video of two people having sex but it wasn't me because the girl was way darker than me and you could literally tell.

I immediately went to text and and once I did she texted back.

prettyluhkadencee

Replied to story
girl what the fuck.

😂😂😂 stupid bitch.

You weird as fuck, fuck Is you lying on me for bitch ?!

What do you want ? you wanna fight again ? yeah..

I already beat you up girl, I want you gone.

I hate that you fell inlove with my brother, he ain't want you at all. He just wanted to fuck stupid!!🤣😘