Chapter Fourteen || ' 014

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday| School.

The photoshoot we did was so cutee, but today the last dayyy til we gon on break. 6 More days till Christmas.

" hey nae." A random 7th grader said coming up to me.

" heyy, how ya know me." I looked at her and she smiled.

" oh, I know you from TikTok... the TikTok u made with the school uniform blew up yeen know." She look at me and I shocked my head no.

" I'm finna go see hold up." Said walking toward the 7th grade bathroom and she followed.

" ohh, my shit really blew uppp, booku people from school on heaa." I laughed seeing a stud in the comments.

I clicked her profile and she was finee, but Ian really gay... my sister is tho. I shrugged.

" ohhh that's jah." the girl said looking in my phone.

" ohhh, she cute, why she putting heart eyes on my tiktoks.." I smiled.

" she prolly wantchu, you should talk to her yall would be so cuteee, fuck Khylin he fw that fat ass hoe Aniya." She said and I busted out laughing.

" literally, girl I fwy wassyoname." I looked at her.

" Karlae." she said and I nodded.

" wait, you in 7th grade." I looked at her and she shook her head no.

" nope, but I got the 7th grade sweater on cause Ian get mine yet.. the school posed ta call me onna announcements ionk tho." She said and I nodded.

" girl, I got my other sweater in my backpack." I looked at her and she smiled.

" it's cool, youn gotta give it to me if youn want to ya know." She said and I frowned.

" nah it's cool, you can have itttt, it was a lil bit too big on me, I wear a small so it's a medium u prolly could fit it." I said grabbing the cardigan out my backpack giving it to her.

I watched as she took it off, putting the cardigan on and it fitted perfectly.

" thank you." She hugged me and I smiled " friends ? " I looked at her.