Chapter Twelve || ' 012

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Brooklyn Arielle'

↳ Ari, Rere.

Chicago, IL
Sunday| Da Crib.

" boy move, yo lil girlfriend at home don't play witchu." I laughed as von kept tryna kiss on me.

" you know you my real girlfriend, my first love Ian worried bout no other hoe when I'm witchu." he smirked kissing all over my face.

" mhm, we ain't hea to do allat, we gotta get started on my baby Christmas list!." I said grabbing my keys.

" not even like 5 minutes." he said grabbing my sitting me on his lap.

" nope, not even five minutes." I stood up, pulling him up by his pants walking him out the door.

" mmtch." He said opening the door for me, then going on the other side getting it so we can go.

" okay, first stop is the beauty store." I said and he nodded playing some music while we drove there.

" so for her stocking fillers, we gon get her some lip liners, edge controls, edge brushes, lip glosses, ya know stuff like that so go find it." I said and he nodded going one way and I went the other.

I looked at the edge control and grabbed 4 different colors of the regular edge control and then one big Blue edge control cause I know that's her favorite color.

I put the stuff inside the carry basket, and I went down the aisle grabbing two blue bonnets, a blue comb and a blue brush putting allat into the basket I went into the next aisle and I seen Von.

" watchu got her. " I looked at him as he struggled to hold whatever he had.

" I got some edge brushes, I got a blue one and a pink one, I got her a variety pack of vaselines and I got some scrunchie socks look." He showed me as he put everything into the basket.

" okay, so that's all we gon get her some bundles, and the lip stuff then we gone ta target." I said and he walked behind me grabbing my ass before i moved his hand.

" boy stop." I smacked his hand as we got to the counter.

" how u doing, can I get them bundles right there." I pointed at them then told him the inches I wanted.

" this is a lot of stuff, total prolly come up to about 400 something but since it's the holidays imma give yall a little special." He said and I watched the total go from $370 to $250.