Chapter Twenty-Eight | ' 028

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                            ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Thursday | School

two weeks later. May 16th '

" I notice you four have been having problems why is that." The principal pouted since she pulled the group out of class.

" I don't have a problem with no one in this room. I don't know why I'm here." I shrugged biting my lips looking at Karlae.

" Right. There's no problem with us. We just fell off." Rhaelyn shrugged and I mugged her. " Don't lie. Some is wrong & I miss my friends." Sevyn said and I nodded.

" I miss yall too, but what happened really hurt me." Rhaelyn said and Sevyn looked at her with a frown.

" Im sorry Rhaelyn, I ain't mean to choose my bf over you. He told me he was just jocing after the fact. I forgot it's always gon be bros before hoes. And anything I called you or said it wasn't true." She said apologize and I smiled at her.

" I'm sorry too Sev, that's my fault. I'm sorry for letting things go that far. Anything I called you wasn't true neither." Rhaelyn said and they hugged then looked at Karlae.

"I'm sorry for choosing sides, I just felt bad for Rhaelyn when you told her what u told her. That's my bad and Nye I'm sorry I was posed to be strong to keep our group together and I did the opposite." Karlae said and I nodded. I pulled her into a hug.

" I forgive you. We good now." I said looking at everybody. They nodded and we did a big group hug.

" okay, now let's take a picture with our purses." I said since we all had on Pink Telfars, the same outfit which was our pink school shirt with the black cardigan and our pink, white, black and red plaid skirts with panda dunks.

" Here." I handed her my instax camera. She took a picture only getting our outfits not faces, then she took us a picture with our faces and both of them was so cute. " thank you." I hugged her before we said byes and we all went to our class.

Since we was still in middle school. We had classes like homerooms. So all four of us was inna same class since they switched Karlae cause she was in Kadence class. They had four homerooms full of 8th graders so yeah.

" Thank goodness yall joined the group back, help me with the answers." Doo said pulling me down and I sat in the chair with him.

I gave him the answers and then he turned in his papers. " she fuck with a opp but I ca make her give that drop." He said and I mugged him.

Sound a little to familiar

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom. I found Kacey skipping class by the bathroom. " waddup Sa'Nylah fine ass." Semaj looked at me and I waved at him before Kacey pushed him and Semaj laughed.