Chapter Thirty-Three || ' 033

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                  ↳ naenae

                                  ↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Monday | Her Dad's house.

" Nylah grab my pants too." Sa'Nylah heard from upstairs and she nodded.

Her heart was heavy and today was definitely not her day but she still shrugged it off. She was hurt and everybody could sense that shit. Sa'Nylah was always a happy ass person but today was not her day. " Man get the fuck out my face." Sa'Nylah mugged Pain as he jumped on her ripping her socks with his toe nails.

Pain whined as his tail stopped wiggling and he laid down next to Sa'Nylah. She felt bad. " I'm sorry pain, bring these to Rhae." She said placing the warm socks and pants on his back and he ran up the stairs not dropping anything before he came running back and Sa'Nylah was already dressed.

Before she went downstairs she brushed her teeth and washed her face so now she just had to fix her edges and stuff.

She grabbed a slim Jim splitting half of it with Pain before she gave him the whole thing not being hungry at all. She took the edge control sliding her bonnet back a little before she slicked her edges then took the bonnet off revealing her two braids that were fed ins.

She smiled seeing how pretty she looked but quickly stopped smiling when she looked at how red her eyes was from crying. And when she remembered why she was crying she felt the tears about to come again.

" Nye you ready?" Sevyn said and Sa'Nylah shook her head up and down grabbing her purse and a Gatorade.

Once they got to the school there was school busses and stuff, along with people already there and kids getting dropped off still.

Sa'Nylah walked through the metal detector hearing it beep she pointed at her chains and they nodded letting pass. She was greeted by her favorite teacher whose name was Ms. Cece. They called her Cece tho.

" Hey favorite, what size." She said and Sa'Nylah told her small.

She gave her the shirt and Sa'Nylah left to change before she came back out in the dark blue shirt that had white writing on it. She smiled seeing it kinda matched our outfit. They gave her red glasses and she attached them to her shirt as she sat at the table putting her head down.

-

Kacey DeSai '

" Fav you gotta help me, she prolly don't want nothing ta' do wimmie nomo. She deleted me off her page and errything." He said wiping his tears since his eyes was red.

" I got you, go in my office imma meet you up there." Cece said and he nodded.

She went to call Sa'Nylah and they walked to the office.

When they got in there Sa'Nylah sat down across from him while Cece sat in the middle.

"Why am I here, I don't like him at all." Sa'Nylah spoke up and he smacked his teeth.

"You know ion want her nae, I know you do. Ion want nothing to do with her at all my mama made me apologize cause she went to my house crying. I told you I loved you why would I embarrass you right after. I fell asleep, Tay know that that's why she was confused when he seen her on me. She be doing that shit on purpose, excuse my French Cece." He spoke up and she nodded.

" I know what she be doing but you continuously let her back into ya life everytime you say you done with her and you want me.  That's embarrassing she an internet girl and everytime yall get cool she gon post you and make me look dumb. And I look even dumber going out my way to post you knowing you an ' opp ' or whatever just to find out you cheating on me." Nylah said and he nodded.

" I love you Kacey, ion love no other boy and never will how I love you but ion even know if we ca be together cause j can't keep going through this. You keep hurting me and ion know if my heart can keep taking allis pain. Even though errytime im around you, I be in love and happy allat but when you do stupid shit it hurt my heart. Every wrong thing you do make me feel some type of way cause I'm in love with you.. I wanna be with you the most but it's hard when you do stupid shit over and over Desai." She said wiping the tears that fell.

" I dont try ta hurt you at all, ya know I'll never do anything to hurt you intentionally. I love you more, the most. Just like you said Ian never love no female like you. Ian never cut all my hoes or whatever they is for a girl especially not no ' opp' Sa'Nylah you got my heart. It's hard to show my feelings but I'm trying fa you cause I love you. Ion express shit I just let that shit bottle up and I move on with that. I'm saving my self for you. I love you. Imma keep on saying it cause it's true and im sorry I swea' I am. On 38." He said letting his tears drop. She wiped his tears holding her arms out.

" I'm sorry too." She said and he hugged her tighter. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he kissed her.

-

" Call me when you get inside K, you don't gotta stay on the phone with me." Sa'Nylah said and he smacked his teeth.

" I ca stay onna phone with you if I want, I'm just finna go get innna car, I gotta appointment." He said and she nodded.

The clock his 4;59 and he walked outside checking his surroundings before he walked into the parking lot. He looked around living the button on his keys before a black car passed rolling down the windows. He pulled his gun out shooting at it hitting the driver in the head. He tried to duck but the bullet hit him. " KACEY?" Sa'Nylah yelled hearing the gun shots.

"Help me help me help me." Some lady said as she stood ontop of Kacey trying to help him.

-

they fixed it!

Kacey shot ?

imma start proof reading.