Chapter Eight || ' 008

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Tuesday | Hell.

" im bout tired as fuck today." I rolled my eyes putting my AirPods in my ears.

" hey sa'nylah, girl yo hair pretty." Kennedi said and I smiled.

" thank you girl, yours is too." I smiled at her as I wrote on the paper starting my work.

" you got some edge control I could use, tryna look good for my man." She said and I laughed.

" mhm, here." I said handing her my smaller edge control and edge brush.

" thank you so much sexyy." She said raising her hand to go to the bathroom before she left.

" who sexy ? You sexy, im sexy fuck it up." I sung lowly before dancing.

Sa'Nylah Bennett please report to the front office for dismissal, once again Sa'Nylah, please report to the front office for dismissal.

I heard the announcements say that and I nodded writing my name on my exit ticket putting my led pencil into my side pocket.

" here u go im done with my whole packet." I smiled handing my paper to the sub before I grabbed my sprayground leaving the class.

" heyy ma, what we finna go do." I looked at her as we got inna car.

" we finna go bring you to the dentist and eye doctor den we gotta go and get yo uniform for yo new school cause u got a tour at 2:40." My mama said and I nodded.

looking down at my Apple Watch I seen it said 12:50.

" can we get something to eat after the dentist im hungry." I said sitting back going on TikTok.

" mhm." She said and I nodded.

I went through my saved sounds and I starting making TikToks cause I looked pretty with my half up half down.

I sent my TikToks to my man before I posted one of them on my main story and the rest of my spam.

" you gotta boyfriend." My mama looked at me and I laughed.

" Ian gon lie I got something like that.. he ain't really ask me to be his girlfriend but that's really the next step." I said as we walked into my orthodontist office.