Chapter Fifteen || ' 015

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Tuesday | Hairstylist place.

" thank youuu, I look so prettyyyy." I cheezed looking at my self in the mirror.

" let me record a video and you welcome pretty." She said and I nodded as she started recording.

I smileddd playing with my hair before I started cheezing hard I had to cover my face.

After she was done taking pictures and stuff I made tiktoks making sure to show my blonde, green & red lil stripes.

" hello, mhm Asian... you can come get me now, can you get food." I asked and she said she was on her way.

" I look so pretty, I can't believe my eyes right now." I said after I posted my TikTok.

I went to TikTok and pressed a new video putting it on 60 seconds.

" yall keep asking for my lip combo so here, I showed them the pencil, the lipgloss and the lipstick.

" so this what I do." I said before showing them the steps.

" but anyways get into the hairrr... I look so pretty." I said with a big smile plastered onto my face showing my dark red braces.

" we been real short on people, I might gotta close down or relocate til we get back right." I heard and I looked at her.

" you should lemme work over hea, I'm off for breakk & after school I can come on days I don't have cheer practice even then tho." I said and she smiled.

" can I see some of yo work.. I know you know how to retwist but like braiding and other stuff." She said and I nodded going in my camera roll showing her every still I did.

" imma talk to yo mama and see if she cool wit it& we gon discuss yo pay & uniform." She said and I nodded.

I seen that Asian was outside so I said my goodbyes getting up from the chair making sure I had everything before leaving to get in the car.

" hey A, I thought u was leaving." I said as she handed me the bag of food.

" I am.. but you said u needed a ride.. yk I gotchu ny." She said and I smiled.