Chapter Seventeen || ' 017

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

↳ naenae

Chicago, IL
Friday | Christmas Bitch😇.

" MERRY CHRISTMAS." Sa'Mora could be heard from downstairs as she screamed.

I woke up hearing the scream making me mug the air before I rolled over turning towards my phone. I tapped the screen twice seeing it was 8:45.

I sniffed smelling food, it's smelt like strawberry's.. ouuu waffles ? fruits. I don't know what it was but baby it smelt good made me want get up.

I felt my stomach growling. I laughed washing my face and brushing my teeth. Before I moisturized my face and body before I slipped on my pink Marc Jacob's slides and grabbed my IPhone Twelve walking out my room.

" Good morning yall, merry Christmas." I said as I reached the bottom of the stairs seeing my mama with the vlog camera in her hand and My dad sitting on the couch with a plate of waffles in his hands making me smile.

" Merry Christmas nae, food inna kitchen Jade is serving it." My dad said and I nodded walking into the kitchen seeing Jade on her phone.

" Hey Jade! Can I have some food?" I looked at her tilting my face and she nodded sitting her phone down. " Hey girl, merry Christmas. Watchu want?" She grabbed the utensil.

" Some waffles, some fruits and bacon with the glaze sauce people." I smiled before I ran my teeth over my braces cutting it on accident. " ouch." I whispered sucking my tongue as I walked to the Fridge.

I grabbed some Cran-Pineapple pouring it into a cup along with the rest of my water. " Thank you Jada." I smiled putting the juice up before I grabbed my food heading to the living room.

"Yall there go Nae, Nae yo presents in Blue." My mama said as I walked in eating my waffle in whole. Yes I'm that hungry.

" ouu okay, hey mama, hey mora." I said sitting down on the floor grabbing the smallest blue present.

It was pandora Heart Earring and they was so cute. " Awww thank youu." I said kissing my mama on the cheek then my daddy. " look what I got ny." Mora said showing me her Barbie doll house.

" Ouu that's cute, u got Barbie dolls too?" I asked grabbing another blue present but it was a medium box. I unwrapped it and it was some shoes. It was Pink and Grey dunks and they was so pretty. I opened two more boxes like that and their was two pairs of custom Jordans, one was Airforces and the other ones was Dunks.