Chapter Thirty-Seven || ' 037

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

for the past three days Sa'Nylah was sad and she felt lonely. It seemed that Kacey had been living his best life, he was at all the party's and he was always outside. His spam was turnt and his main also. Everyday she watched his account go up and she even made a new account blocking all his old followers to see everybody knew he followed and she requested on her other page.

She was inlove with him which is why she was so delusional over him.

" tell me you sorry Denae." Kacey spoke as he pulled Sa'Nylahs hair making her look up at him with her mouth open.

" I'm sorryyyy fuckkkk." She moaned out gripping onto the edge of the mattress letting her eyes travel the back of her head.

" I can't takeeee it n- nomor OH MY GOD." She continued moaning reaching her hand back in attempt to push him out of her a little.

" Nah, take this shit. This whatchu wanted huh nae." He whispered in her ear as she made the sexist sex face.

Ding Ding !

Sa'Nylah stirred in her sleep putting her leg up.

" I love you fuckk." She moaned out as he began to hit her spot. She couldn't take it at all nomore.

" I love you more, say it again baby." He groaned, watching as his dick pumped in and out of her. He took that as a chance to speed up soon as she opened her mouth.

" I-I lovee- oh my i love you kaceyyyy." She screamed putting her hands into his stomach trying to push him away and he smacked her hands.

" move yo fuckin hand." He said and she did so using her free hand to grip onto her titties while she used the other one to hold both her legs up.

" im finna OH MY GODD IM FINNA FUCKKKK." She moaned even louder not caring who heard her. He began to rub on her clit and she felt a mixture of emotions.

" let it out." He said putting his hand around her neck using his thumb to rub circles onto her clit. He felt a knot in his stomach form but he kept going.

" shitttt." She moaned out releasing herself onto him creaming and squirting at the same time. Her mouth fell agape as she tried to catch her breath.

Kacey pulled out letting her stroke him til he nutted onto her stomach and went back in. She really couldn't take it. It felt like Kacey was touching her heart.

" Sa'Nylah get up." Brooklyn shook her once again making her eyes flutter as she looked at Brooklyn.

" Cmon, get ready we leaving for twelve." She spoke before she left out the room. Sa'Nylah smacked her teeth thinking everything was real.

She grabbed her phone looking at the time. She fixed her bonnet before she stood up making her bed first before she did anything else.

She grabbed her underclothes as well as her blue skims. She grabbed her sparky dunks and her sparky Kurt purse sliding it onto the bed she went into the connected bathroom running the shower water. She brushed her teeth before she got in following with the water flosser.

After about 40 minutes in the shower she got out switching her playlist. " When love won't let you, walk away and you can't help who you love." She heard and she smiled as she put deodorant onto her waxed under arms and then she washed her face putting Vaseline and she put a little onto her body spraying perfume into the spots.

Rubbing that in, she grabbed the lotion putting it everywhere. She slid her socks onto her body and walked back into her room grabbing her skims sliding them on. She cleaned her piercings and then she put lipgloss onto her lips and mascara onto her eye lashes.