Chapter Thirty-Eight || ' 038

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                                                     ↳ naenae

                                    ↳ naenae

Houston, Tx
Saturday | The Air Bnb.

" Stop kicking me." Jr smacked his teeth since Sa'Nylahs feet was in his face. He turned around seeing that Terrance was gone.

" Yall need to get up." Sa'Nylah said looking at the little kids who laid in the bed as well.

" You need to keep your feet to yourself, with them crusty toes." Jr mugged her and she laughed.

" Toes never crusty fa one & fa two baby you need to sleep somewhere else, kept putting yo slob on my pretty toes." She stood up unwrapping herself from Mora's arms.

" You ugly." Jr said as she took pictures in the mirror. She looked back rolling her eyes as she went into the bathroom. When she came out she was fully dressed and he smacked his teeth.

" Get up, get dressed you gon blow me real shit Junior." She said and he got out the bed angrily leaving the room slamming the door.

" With yo ugly ass." He made sure he heard as he slammed another door making both Miracle and Mora wake up with confusion.

" Mora go inna bathroom and change, brush your teeth and wash your face then come back in her." Sa'Nylah said and Mora nodded. She grabbed the clothes off the bed rubbing her eyes as she left out the room.

Miracle stood there with a mug on her face and Sa'Nylah laughed. " neice go inna bathroom, and do the same thing, that's ya clothes right there." She shrugged and Miracle grabbed the clothes flicking her off before she left out the room.

Sa'Nylah shrugged cleaning the room up unplugging the fan and turning the tv off as she went into the living room seeing jr, Dayvon, Brooklyn, Terrance and Mora in the living room.

" yo." She spoke and they all said hey back to her.

" I know yall ain't tryna leave with out my sister Muffin." Jr mugged them and Sa'Nylah agreed as Miracle came out the bathroom all dressed up.

" Exactly, come here muffin." I said and she walked over to me sitting on the sofa infront of me. I took her bonnet off grabbing the edge control doing her edges before I topped it up and put a little baby aqufora on my hands rubbing it into her face.

" okay we good." I shrugged grabbing her hands. " hey true." I said and she waved at me reaching her arms out for me to pick her up.

I grabbed her putting her on my hips letting Muffin grab my free hand as we walked to the car. Once we got in my mama was driving as she brought us to Waffle House.

We decided to eat in the restaurant to kill time. " Dang Nylah we miss you." Karlae pouted as we was on FaceTime.

" I miss yall more, hopefully by the time I come back they got a lit back ta school party or something." I smiled checking their location.