Chapter Six || ' 006

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah Denae Bennett

Chicago, ILFriday | The Crib

Chicago, IL
Friday | The Crib

" yeah, I'm like you gotta goo." I laughed as I finished the right side of her hair.

" ya daddy so crazy I wouldn't even blame you. You should've seen the way he was looking at Brandon ugly ass " Rhae said and i started laughing.

" how he was looking" I asked looking back at Brandon who was just on his phone not sayin nun.

" his fuckin eyes was BLACKK im like lemme get up n outta hea for somebody die" she said and then I remembered her coming out the bathroom after everything was over.

" stop fucking playing with me Rhae for I smack the shit out you" he said watching as i braided her hair.

" ain't nobody playing with yo scary ass folks " Rhae said and i laughed.

" okay bald head ass " he said and i busted out laughing.

" ouu not to much cause my bestie ain't bald the fuck." I looked at him. We made eye contact & he was already looking at me.

" I wasn't talkin ta you tho ma " he smirked and my cheeks immediately turned red and my area got somewhat wet.

" okay Brandon" I said braiding down the last braid.

" im coming back im going boil this water" i bent over cleaning up the leftover hair that was already on the ground so I can throw it away.

" alright" she said closing her eyes and i laughed.

I grabbed the hair pot walking over to the sink so that I could put the water in there.

I let the water run while it was in the sink before I walked over to the stove turning it on medium putting the halfway filled pot of water on the stove.

I sat on the counter getting on my phone watching tiktoks while i waited for it to get hot.

" I seen that tiktok." I heard making me jump.

" Brandon youn scare nobody like that! Ya just don't" I rolled my eyes at him pushing him back a little.

" you right, my bad pretty" he said and i smiled. " stop flirting with me? I'm from 63rd I'll kill you" i said and he laughed standing in between my legs.

He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me closer to him. " yo stop fucking playing with me, yeen killing shit alright pretty." He looked at me and I blushed.

" mhm " i looked at him licking my lips as he watched them.

" alright then." He pulled me closer and we just stayed like that for a while til the water wasn't cold anymore.

I wrapped the rollers around her hair before I let them sit in the water. Once I was done dipping I took the long towel wrapping it around the braids so that they would dry.

I grabbed my scissors making sure to cut of excess that was on the braids before I added the moose and wrapped her hair of putting the bonnet over it for her.

" rhae cmon let's go in the room." I said as i showed her to the family room so she could sleep on the couch.

" I said as i showed her to the family room so she could sleep on the couch

I locked the back door up after I seen that rhae left the house.

" why are you still here brandon." I looked at him as I laid in my bed.

" ion even know " he laid next to me in the bed.

" Ian gon lie doe im tired" he grabbed his gun that was tucked in his pants out and put it on my nightstand before he took his shoes off and laid in my bed under me.

" back up some." I pushed his belly closing my iPhone.

" unt unt" he moved my hand pulling me closer to him, he laid his head in between my titties wrapping his arm around my waist.

" goodnight"

" first of all ion even play like that! I don't know you folks fuck wrong witcha." I stared at him after I moved from under him.

" you right that's my fault" he said playing with his dreads.

" yup, enough fa me to pop them braces out ya mouf!" I rolled my eyes at him and he just smiled.

" do it then." Booka looked at me and I jumped.

" youn scare nobody like that! fuck is wrong with u people!" I said grabbing my phone off the bed.

"I hope you coming to get yo lil shit! cause he is really making my inner opp come out" I looked at Brandon with a cold stare.

" you ain't on shit." He stood up looking down at me.

He grabbed his stuff and plucked my forehead before he walked out the room.

pussy ass..