Chapter Forty-One|| ' 041

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Dakota De'nae ᥫ᭡

                                     ↳ kokoChicago, ILFriday | Her House

   ↳ koko
Chicago, IL
Friday | Her House.

" Dakota, get up." Her mother could be heard from downstairs making Dakota sigh turning over once again.

She couldn't sleep again.

" I'm up." She stood up stretching. She fixed her bed making sure to put the Light brown Teddy bear back on her bed in the middle.

Taking her iPad off the charger she grabbed it walking into the bathroom. " Dakota don't take all day." De'Asia said and Dakota waved her off.

She went to her Apple Music playlist pressing on the first one. She tapped her the mirror twice and swiped down on her iPad connecting it to the mirror.

She began brushing her teeth, and washing her face. " Dakota!" De'Asia knocked on the door loudly making her smack her teeth.

Removing the hot towel from her face she opened the door allowing De'Asia to walk inside the room.

" What do you need Asia?!" Dakota said applying a face serum rubbing it in before she used a little aquafora on her face rubbing it in as well.

" I'm tryna make sure you okay. Ion like letting you in the bathroom by yourself for too long." De'Asia said not wanting to think about what happened last time. And how she found her baby sister in the bathroom alone in a pool full of blood.

" Oh.." Dakota said as she put the things back into the cabinet. De'Asia watched her and licked her lips.

" You gon be okay for today ? Just cheer up and go clothes on the bed." De'Asia said and Dakota sent her a smile and a nod.

Today was the day that Dakota's brother David had passed away and she was broken. She felt like everything was wrong. But then again today was Sa'Mora's birthday party and she wanted to be cheerful for her.

" This shirt is so cute." Dakota said as she stared at the white shirt that had ' Sa'Mora's 8th birthday. And more things.

She slipped the shirt over her black sports bra and she went into her closet grabbing a jean tennis skirt. She made sure her shorts wasn't too long and she slipped the skirt on. She put her baby pink scrunchie socks on and slid her Fog grey dunks on.

She slid two necklaces on as well as her Apple Watch. " Hey." She waved as the call connected showing Rhaelyn.

" Hey sis, you look cute. Are you okay?" Rhaelyn said and Dakota smiled. " Holding up. What about you. That was your best friend after all." Dakota said giving her a smile as she put lipgloss on.

" I'm okay, not really but pushing through this shit. Imma see you at the party ? I'm here and it's so cute." Rhaelyn smirked and Dakota nodded.

" Yeah, see you sis, love." Dakota waved in the camera. " See you. Love pretty." She said and Dakota nodded hanging up the phone she looked at herself in the mirror.