Chapter Twenty-Seven | ' 027

❤︎ skip past the errors, they not even dere fr ❤︎

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

                            ↳ naenae, nyee, nylah💘

Chicago, IL
Monday | Home.

Sa'Nylah sighed as she rubbed the strawberry poundcake lotion onto her skin tapping her phone watching as the time ticked from 7:31 to 7:32.

She was now getting ready for school. She didn't wanna go at all because of what had previously happens the week before and she didn't wanna see Kacey after what had happened. She felt disgusted.

" Sa'Nylah you up ma." Her mother voice could be heard from downstairs. Sa'Nylah rolled her eyes. " yeah mama I'm up. You cooking." She asked staring in the mirror as she slid her black double knee dickies on over her ethikas. ( the logo on the front knee and on the side.)

" I really need to get a new shirt." She smiled looking down at the white shirt that was rinkly.

She looked at the white shirt with the pink and black school logo, the pink shirt with the white and pink logo and the black one that had a dark pink logo.

She grabbed the black shirt sliding it ontop of her crop top tank top. " when love won't let you walk away and you can't help who you love." She sung lowly as the music played from her vanity.

" no basketball practice." She smiled reading over the text as she put on perfume over her shirt. She deciding on just wearing her school shirt since it was hot outside. She slid on her dark pink Telfar purse sitting down in the mirror she took her bonnet off.

The braids flew down her back. She took off her headscarf along with the wig band and seen her edges slicked the same way she left it. She smiled before she grabbed the jewelry box sliding a heart ring on and a diamond ring on the other hand.

She put on her angel wing chain that had tooka on it, her chain that had an S, the one that said Babyvon and one that had a picture of her and Von but it was a heart shaped one.

She grabbed a few bracelets and arm bands. "
Aight that's cool I'm almost ready." She said reading the group chat. Sa'Nylah grabbed the Vaseline putting a good even amount on her face rubbing it allowing it to make her face glow before she decided to just put lipgloss and carmax on her lips. When she was done she put it into her backpack along with the mascara that was waterproof.

I looked good. She cheezed taking a few pictures of locket before she took a regular one deciding to post it on her main page. She changed her Apple Watch band from black to white and put it on then she grabbed her Airpod Max, Backpack, and IPhone.