1

Rebekah who was recently just undaggared made her way to dig up her "dead" best friend. She had just recently found the cure to her poison an ready to give it to her before she was daggered by her brother.

"Here we go" Rebekah said to April who was helping her.

"Who's casket is that?" April asked.

"Someone who can help me with my selfish brother" Rebekah replied, she saw that April was very confused, "The person in here is my brothers wife who is not so dead"

"Oh" April replied understanding.

Rebekah opened the casket, "here" she handed her flashlight to April as she stabbed a needle into her best friends heart pushed the cure into her. The best friend gasped as she awoke from her very long nap.

When she opened her eyes she saw a bright light but when she turned her head she saw her best friend. "Bekah? Bekah!" Alora shouted hugging the blonde.

"Deya, I missed you so much." Rebekah expressed. When they broke apart Alora looked at April.

"Who is she?" Alora asked, confused because she had never seen that girl a day in her life.

"This is April she undaggered me and helped me get to you." Rebekah informed her best friend.

"Oh, well. Thank you." Alora flashed April a thankful smile.

"You're welcome." April replied, "Are you like a vampire too?"

"Oh, no I'm what one would call a werewitch or whatever." Alora chuckled at the assumption, before turning to the blonde, "Rebekah, does Nik know about— this" she referred to her being alive.

"No, he doesn't and neither do the others, he doesn't remember anything about the last time we were together. But there is something you should know about Nik" Rebekah placed a frown upon her face.

"What? That he likes a blond girl who has a significant other" Alora responded.

"You know, are you okay" Rebekah asked.

"Yea I'm fine. It hurts, emotionally, but I'm fine. People on the other side were telling me about him fancying her and I as much as I tried to deny it, I know he does." She answered, Alora's heart ached as she learned about Nik's infatuation with a blond girl who already had a partner.

"I still love him you, though."

"Yea, I know and I know he still loves you, and now that you are alive and healthy you two can get back together after all you are his wife." Rebekah smiled, because she knew that Klaus and Alora was perfect together. No matter how much he changed.

"I can't Rebekah," Alora responded witch a serious, stern voice.

"I think I should probably leave" April blurted out. "See you tomorrow Rebekah"

"See you tomorrow" Rebekah smiled and waved, before giving her attention back to Alora. "Why can't you?"

"Because when I was poisoned I was also with-child and now they're dead and I can't stand to see Nik knowing it's all my fault that they're gone." Alora stated, revealing the heartbreaking loss of their unborn children, blaming herself for the tragedy. Despite her lingering love for Niklaus, she believed that their reunion could never heal the wounds caused by her perceived culpability.

"I'm so sorry, Lora. I didn't know" Rebekah responded, feeling a sense of sadness for her best friend.

"It's fine Bex, just promise me that you won't tell Nik about me I'll go to him when I am ready" Alora held Rebekah's hand.

"I promise that I won't tell Nik about you" Rebekah replied, promising to keep Alora's return a secret until she felt ready to face Niklaus on her own terms.

"Now can you tell me if you know someone by the name of well now she goes by Hayley Marshall" Alora asked.

"I wouldn't really know but someone who's somewhat related to you might." Rebekah answered.

"Who?" Alora replied.

"Only a certain little Bennett witch" Rebekah smiled.

"Wait, really?" Alora blurted.

"Come on. I'll show you the way" she added.

"Wait you're not going with me?" Alora asked.

"No, I have a very good reappearance in mind" Rebekah smiled, "Come on"

Rebekah drove Alora to Bonnie's house then left to plan her thing.

Alora went up to Bonnie's door and knocked on it. Bonnie opened the door.

"Uh. Hi. Who are you?" She asked.

"hi I'm Alora Mikaelson" Alora introduced.

"Klaus has another sister" she said surprised.

"What? Ew. No, I'm not his sister. I'm his wife." Alora corrected.

"Oh. My bad. I don't mean to be rude but what are you doing here?" Bonnie asked.

"I just wanted to meet the descendant of my mother" Alora replied.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie questioned.

"My mom was a Bennett witch" Alora answered.

"So your a Bennett witch?" She asked.

"No. I am what you would call now adopted. My story is a little complicated. I have a question for you"Alora stated.

"Go ahead" Bonnie smiled

"do you know someone named Hayley Marshall?" Alora asked.

"Not really but my friend Caroline's boyfriend Tyler is good friends with her. So you should probably ask one of them" she explained.

"Thank you." Alora said. "Well nice meeting you"

"Nice meeting you too" Bonnie replied.

Alora made her way to find Caroline. She could have looked for Tyler but she wanted to see what Nik saw in Caroline. No one could specifically tell her where Caroline was until she ran into Rebekah.

"Hey Bex, you seem to know your way around here and know the people?" Alora questioned.

"Yes, I do my beautiful sister-in-law. What do you need?" Rebekah asked.

"Do you happen to know where I may find, Caroline?" Alora replied.

"You are very lucky. I so happen to have a plan that involves Caroline" She smiled.

"Well that is just amazing my lovely best friend" Alora responds.

The original vampire and the werewitch made their way to Mystic Falls High School laughing about who knows what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

Opinions

What will happen when Alora meets the one her husband so called fancies

Honestly if it seems like I'm rushing I am because I already have something in mind and I wanna get to that