16

Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel were in the court of the abattoir surrounding papa tunde's dead body talking about killing the witch who took Davina's spot.

"We have a theory about who one of them might be" Hayley walking down the stairs with Alora holding Davina's drawing of Celeste, "Celeste. I mean, it's got to be. Davina was trying to tell us. She was drawing picture of Celeste. She was warning us that a great evil was coming"

"First Papa Tunde returns to settle old scores. Now your murdered lover is back. This isn't witches attacking vampires. They're declaring war on us.

Hayley gave the painting to Elijah then went upstairs. Rebekah where Elijah was and Marcel went somewhere.

Authors note: this part is supposed to be like a little cute scene but if it's not please don't judge. I can't do cute couple scenes I found it very hard to write this part.

Alora was about to go to Hayley's room, but Klaus called her, "Alora"

Alora walked to him, "Yes, Nik?"

"If you still want to sleep in my room you could" he suggested

"I would've but you don't want the vampires to, we'll use me to their advantage" she reminded

"I've realized that was a bit much, you know how to kill and if they touched you you'd probably kill them all, so if you want to sleep in my room, tell people your a werewitch, and let people know I'm your husband then" Klaus said.

"Really?" Alora questioned.

"Yes" He replied.

"Well that is nice of you" Alora stated.

"You can say it to anyone you want" Klaus responded.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it and a handful of people already know"Alora informed.

"You told people when I specifically said not to?" Klaus asked

"I can do whatever I want and you didn't specifically say I couldn't" Alora replied

He smiled and looked at her, "you're lucky, you're my wife" Klaus said.

Alora hugged him.

"What is this for?" Klaus questioned.

"Because I think this is the first time you called me your wife in a semi nicely manner in awhile" she smiled closing her eyes.

They hugged for a while, until Klaus groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" Alora asked opening her eyes

"Yea, I just felt like I was being drained" he replied.

"Ok. I have to go Hayley wanted me to help her with something" turned and walked up the stairs to Hayley's room.

__

Alora, Rebekah, and Hayley just arrived at the plantation and they were getting out of the car.

"I thought I was going to have to drag you to the plantation kicking and screaming" Rebekah stated.

"Why?" Alora asked, "I'd go anywhere with you" she wrapped her arm around Rebekah.

"What do you want, Alora?" Rebekah questioned.

"Why would you think I wanted something" Alora moved away from Rebekah.

"Because I know you, now out with it" Rebekah said.

"Fine. Tonight's a full moon, Rebekah" Alora stated.