7

Hayley and Alora were sitting in the study reading Elijah's journal. They heard Klaus and Rebekah, so they got up to walk out of the study.

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duty towards my werewitch best friend carrying your hybrid or tribrid bun in her oven" Rebekah said.

Klaus laughed.

Alora walked out of the study, "The werewitch best friend would like to know what the plan is"

"Well, that depends on what plan you mean, love, my plan for global domination or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world" Klaus replied.

"Hmm" Rebekah threw a paint brush at him.

"The plan to rescue Elijah, you know— the good brother, the one who is now in possession of you mortal enemy after you stabbed him in back" Hayley responded.

"In the front, if we're being specific" Klaus replied.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Alora asked, curiously.

"Ok." They all walked into Klaus's study.

"Well, firstly Marcel is not my mortal enemy. He's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I am trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French quarter, but a friend nonetheless, and secondly, i daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed by options a bit differently, and thirdly, sister, please" Klaus said.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back" Rebekah explained.

Alora and Hayley looked at Klaus, "that's not the whole plan, is it?" Alora asked, looking back at Rebekah.

"Oh, please. Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical" Rebekah looked at Klaus.

"That's only plan "A" love. There's always a plan "B." Klaus responded.

"And what's plan "B"?" Alora asked.

"War" Klaus grinned looked up at her from the chair.

                                      __

Alora and Hayley were listening in on Klaus Rebekah, Sophie's conversation.

"Are you out of your mind" Sophie shouted, "No way"

"It's very simple" Rebekah replied, "We need you to perform a teeny, tiny locator spell to help us find out brother"

"Witches who practice magic in this town get caught, and they get killed" Sophie stated.

"Yes. About that, it seems you left out a crucial detail when we made our deal... Marcel's secret weapon, the way he knows when a witch is using magic" Klaus responded.

"Girl about yay high cute as a button, anger issues" Rebekah added.

"Davina? Where have you seen her" Sophie asked.

"I don't know. The little brat erased my memory right after she threw me out a window with her bloody mind" Rebekah replied with attitude.

"Let me cut to the chase. Davina has Elijah. You witches, I assume, want to get Davina away from Marcel. We don't know where she is. Ergo, we need magic" Klaus told the brunette.

"Why can't you use Alora, she's a witch and I'm sure it might not work on here since she is not from New Orleans" Sophie suggested, not wanting to get killed.