10

Alora started to wake up from being unconscious, she turned do to the rocky road when she opened her eyes she seen that her hands were tied with a zip tie. She sat up and she seen Hayley was there also, she turned to see who was in the front seat but she couldn't see his face.

Alora and Hayley both started to kick the trunk window and eventually it broke, the driver swerved to stop. Even through the car stopped the girls still kicked.

The guy got out of the car, went to the back, ripped the window thing off, and let up the trunk. The girl kicked him and he held their legs.

"Seriously" he asked.

"Tyler" Hayley said.

"You don't want to fight me, Hayley" Tyler replied, you know you can't beat a hybrid.

"AAH! Let me go, you backstabbing, half-breed piece of sh-" Hayley started, as the boy zipped tied her legs.

"Shut up" he interrupted.

Alora was about to use her magic, "mot-"

"You can't do that I gave you something that stopped your magic for a while" Tyler informed. He zip tied her legs to and picked both of the girls up. What Tyler nor the girls knew was that he didn't stop her magic for a while he suppressed her wolf side for a while.

By morning Tyler had the girls at some cabin in the middle of the woods. He sat them down on the porch of the cabin.

"What is this place?" Hayley asked.

"The armpit of Louisiana" Tyler got out a knife.

"What are you gonna do with that?" Hayley asked.

"Depends on you two" he answered.

"Hey, you attacked us, remember? Hayley responded, "you ambushed us in our own backyard"

"It's not your backyard. It's Klaus'" Tyler stated, "you're shacked up in a mansion with that psycho, a long way from the girl I met in the Appalachians helping other werewolves"

"Tyler, I'm sorry, but a lot has happened since the last time I saw you" Hayley replied.

"You mean like how you met another wolf or whatever she is and how she's pregnant with Klaus's child?" He questioned, "The hybrid baby. Yeah. I know all about it" he looked at Alora's stomach.

"I've been roaming around the bayou asking questions" he went up to Hayley and moved her sweater back, "This crescent birthmark means you come from a big shot family, some kind of royalty to the werewolves of this region, and right here, this is all that's left of them"

The girls looked around and they seen someone, "Hey, help us" Alora yelled to the lady.

"They can't help y'all" Tyler said to Alora, they're in the woods hiding because they've been persecuted for decades by vampires"

"I don't even know you why did you take me? Alora asked.

Before Tyler could say something a guy came down saying, "is that her?"

"No, that's her" he pointed at Alora, "Get them inside"

"Tyler? Tyler? No what are you gonna do to her?" Hayley shouted.

"Hey? Dude? Come back?" Alora yelled at the same time.

__