8

"I told you, Agnes, I don't want to do that." Alora said.

"You are overdue for a checkup" Agnes responded.

"What is she gonna do, pop into the quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewitch escorted by a witch? Nothing to see there. And plus she's been a little jumpy lately" Hayley stated.

"A lot of women would kill to have a child and two of yours died. Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of this one" Rebekah added as she typed away.

"Well, that wasn't rude at all" Alora sarcastically replied.

"I know a doctor out in the bayou off the beaten. Now I took the liberty of making an appointment for you tonight after hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it" Agnes smiled.

Alora sighed, "Ok. Fine. But only if Hayley can come." She would've said Rebekah but she seemed busy.

"Ok. Great" Agnes replied.

                                       __

Alora and Hayley were at the clinic in the bayou with Agnes.

"Your babies heart rates are perfect" The doctor said.

"Wait. You said rates in that sentence. As in two?" Alora asked, the doctor nodded her head,  "Wait. So you're telling me I'm having two babies?"

"Yes" the doctor answered.

"Were you like a twin or something?" Hayley asked.

"If I was I wouldn't know" Alora replied, reminding Hayley that she didn't really know anything.

"Right. I forgot." Hayley added.

Alora sat up in the doctor chair wiping off the gel

"That's a unique birthmark" the doctor washed her hands.

"We're done here, right?" Alora asked, before her phone started to vibrate. She had gotten a text from Rebekah.

Rebekah: where are you?

"Your blood pressure's a bit high. I've got something for it" the doctor walked out of the room.

Alora: Bayou clinic with doctor

They heard a wolf howling so they went over to the window and seen a car. They looked towards the door and seen Agnes and the doctor talking rather suspiciously. The doctor grabbed some pills and walked back in.

"Uh, you know, I'm actually not comfortable taking pills" Alora stated, getting a bad feeling.

"Well, me neither, truth be told" the doctor shared.

Hayley seen some people talking to Agnes. The doctor put something in a syringe and tried to stick it into Alora, but Alora kicked her took the syringe out of her hand and injected it into her, the doctor screamed lowly. The men seen and they rushed to the room. Hayley ran to the door and locked it while Alora went to the window to open it.

The two girls were in the woods hiding as they seen some men running past them. Alora and Hayley ran after them and attacked them.
One more showed up and Rebekah snapped his neck.