2

Authors note: Alora is not in this part a lot she has a few part put this is mostly Rebekah's interrogation or whatever. Do you you want you can skip to the end so you won't be confused on the next part.

                                         __

Rebekah and Alora made it to the school just in time. April was in the hall talking to Elena. Alora and Rebekah listened in on the conversation.

"What's wrong?" The doppelgänger asked.

"Nothing. I'm fine" April responded.

"But you're crying" The doppelgänger worried.

"It's just the whole mayor thing" April replied, "you know, it's bringing up stuff with my dad"

The doppelgänger nodded her head.

"And I know your a vampire"

"Wait. what?" The doppelgänger asked confused.

Before The doppelgänger could say anything else Rebekah vamped behind her and snapped her neck.

"W-was that necessary?" April asked.

Alora walked towards them.

"No, but it was fun" Rebekah smiled.

After the Assembly at the school April, Rebekah, and Alora were in the library with a temporarily dead Elena.

Alora and April were waiting for Elena to come back alive. When they saw Elena moving April walked over to her.

"The assembly's over" April announced.

"What the hell's going on?" Elena asked confused.

"The school will be empty soon" April said not answering her question, "How many times did you compel me?" "Don't, just don't lie. Rebekah says you lie"

"Rebekah's not who you think she is, April" Elena replied.

"What, she's not a thousand-year-old original vampire?"

"Listen, we can figure this out. But we have to get out of here" Elena pulled April to the other side of the book shelf

Rebekah and Alora were on the that side of the book shelf.

"We can't let you do that" Alora interfered.

"Who are you?" Elena asked.

"Not important" Alora replied.

"Why don't you take a seat. The rest of the class will be here shortly." Rebekah compelled Elena.

__

April and Alora were sitting at a round table with Elena.

"You never answered my question. Who are you?" Elena asked again.

"From what I gather your name is Elena and your a doppelgänger" Alora said.

"Yea, but who are you?" Elena asked for the third time.

"Wait, blonde, pretty" Alora turns towards Caroline, "You're Caroline" she smiled.

"And you are?" Caroline asked.

"I'm Alora, Alora Mikaelson" she smiled.

"Klaus has another sister?" Elena questioned.

Alora sighed, frustrated that almost everyone she introduced herself to lately called her Klaus's sister.

"His wife. Your his wife, Deya" Caroline shouted a little like she was excited.

"Yes. Finally someone got it right" Alora smiled.