14

When Alora woke up she seen that Klaus was not by her side. She got out of the bed and went down the hall she heard talking from the study. Elijah, Hayley, and Klaus were in there talking about Davina's drawing.

"She's been dead for over 200 years" Alora heard Elijah as she got closer to the door

"You can never really expect a witch to die" Alora walked into the study.

"Yes, but I don't understand why all these sketches now" Elijah added not fully hearing what she said.

"Why does any witch do anything?" Klaus sat down.

The heard noises from upstairs.

"Well, that's going well" Klaus smiled.

"If you were trying to win the girl's trust, perhaps poisoning her one true love was not the most splendid idea" Elijah responded.

"Oh. Are there any more in opportune deaths you'd like to wave in my face?" Klaus asked.

"Give me a month. I'll get you a list" Elijah replied.

"Heh heh" Klaus laughed.

They heard a crash from upstairs.

"Young, old, dead, or alive, witches are a pain in the ass" Klaus walked out.

"Except for me" Alora announced.

"Except for you" Klaus yelled.

"Elijah?" Hayley called.

"Hmm?" Elijah responded.

"There's something you need to know" Hayley said causing Elijah to look up at her. Then the building started to shake and books fell from the shelves and it caused the 3 to stand up. A few minutes later it stopped.

"Hey, I'm about to go check on Davina seeing as I'm the only other witch in the house" Alora walked out.

"Since when did she start calling herself a witch?" Hayley thought.

"Be careful" Elijah yelled.

Alora walked to Davinas room and Klaus was in there.

"What are you doing up here?" Klaus asked.

"I just want to make sure she's ok" Alora replied.

"Make it quick" Klaus added.

"Okay" She walked over to Davina, "hey, was that planned or?" Alora asked.

"No" Davina shook her head.

"The-" Alora was about to say something put Davina passed out, "Dav-" when Alora touched Davina, her head went make and she repeated, "puellae mortem, puellae mortem, puellae mortem"

"Oh, bloody hell" she walked out of the room seeing Rebekah.

She walked to the study passing Elijah. She went into the study.

"We need to talk" Alora stated.

"Seems like business I'll see myself out" Marcel went to leave.

"Wait, you should probably hear this to" Alora suggested.

"What is it Alora?" Klaus said.

"Davina is dying" Alora informed.

"What do you mean Davina is dying?" Marcel asked.

"Exactly that" Alora replied.

"And how do you know this?" Klaus questioned.

Alora looked over at Marcel.