11

Alora walked around looking for Klaus because she knew that if Elijah was there Klaus was most likely also there. She just kept walked until she got back to the cabin and Hayley and Elijah were there while Klaus was coming out of the cabin.

"There you are" Klaus looked around, "Wait where is Alora?"

"Right here" walked up to where she was more visible.

"Perhaps one of you could shed some light on the situation. This.." Klaus kicked Dwayne's lifeless body over, "Would appear to be the body of a hybrid"

"His name was Dwayne" Hayley stated.

"Well, whoever he was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?" Klaus asked.

"As if you didn't know" Hayley was about to walk to him but Elijah pulled her back.

"Ah..." he smiled. "Well aren't you two fast friends? Well, come on, then. What horrible accusations have you conspired to levy against me?" Klaus questioned.

"Tyler Lockwood brought Alora here to test a theory, that the blood of her children could be used to sire hybrids. He claims you knew that. Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army" Elijah explained.

"And, of course, you assume it's true. I mean, why would I show any interest in my own flesh and blood? A heartbroken, little crybaby points his finger at me, and my own brother falls in line, eager to believe it. How quickly you assume the worst, especially when it comes from her" he looked at Hayley.

"Oh, spare me your indignation. When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Alora or her child beyond your own selfish pursuits, and what was it you once said to me? "Every king needs an heir." "

"My big brother, so you doubt my intentions. Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Standing beside the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother- A liar, a manipulator, a bastard?" He walked up to Elijah, "That's all I am to you, isn't it and to Rebekah, it's clear Hayley feel the same way. Then you'll somehow get Alora on track. No doubt my child will, as well" Klaus added.

"Brother, if I-" Elijah was interrupted.

"We've said all that needs to be said, brother" Klaus pointed his finger at Elijah.

"I'll play the role I've been given" he turned his back to leave.

He vamped to Elijah and bit him.

"Agh!" Elijah was yelling muffled.

"Klaus!" Hayley yelled.

Alora just gasped covering her mouths because she didn't think that would happen.

"You two enjoy each other's company. You'll have much to bond over once the hallucinations and dementia set in. Consider that bite. My parting gift to you both" he smiled walked away, "Come on, love" he said to Alora.

She ran and grabbed his hand.

                                       __

Plantation

When they went inside the house Alora grabbed Klaus's hand causing him to turn, "Nik, I want you to know that I'll never leave your side ever again" he looked at her for a second before turning around walking before she called him.