9

"Jane-Anne actually sacrificed her life so that her sister could use you to find Davina. If Sophie Deveraux is successful in capturing Davina, She can return Jane-Anne's daughter back to life. We thought we'd come here to wage a war for power. This is about family. In order to return her niece to life, Sophie Deveraux with fight to the death. That makes her more dangerous than anyone" Elijah informed.

__

Alora and Hayley walked downstairs and into the living room where Elijah and Klaus were Hayley walked into the kitchen and a few seconds later Elijah went to, Alora sat on the couch next to Klaus.

"Nik" Alora smiled.

"What do you want Alora" He replied.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking and" she smiled wider, "I want to bring Kol back to life"

"You know how to do that?" Klaus asked

"Of course I do. When we were younger I used to practice— necromancy" She answered, "plus these babies have been making me extra powerful"

"Yes, and how do you know that that wouldn't tire the babies?" He asked, "or you" he mumbled a little but enough to where she could hear.

She smiled hearing him say that, "Well, we can do it when the babies are out. I'm kind of hungry" she rubbed her stomach.

Alora walked into the kitchen, Elijah turned to look at her, walking away from Hayley.

Alora stopped by the island, "What's going on between you two" she pointed between them.

Elijah grinned a little and changed the subject, "I hope my siblings were hospitable towards you two in my absence"

"In your absence as you like to call it, which is a way is a way-too-polite way of saying that your brother put a dagger in your heart-" Hayley was saying before she was interrupted by Alora snickering looking like her face was about to explode.

"Sorry, that wasn't funny continue" Alora said

"I have been attacked many times but besides that and my newly found friend who was almost murdered by witches who are convinced that her baby is Lucifer, I'm okay" Hayley stated.

"Well I was fine, thanks for asking" Alora smiled as she ate her ice cream.

"Back to the murderous witches, I have concerns" Elijah responded.

"They're evil, and my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, which is not comforting" Alora added.

"Yes. I think it's time we took care of that little problem" Elijah replied.

"I'm all for it. As soon as they're unlinked, we get to leave this crappy town. Who do we have to kill?" Rebekah asked as she drug a dead girl outside.

"Probably no one" Elijah said, the two girls looked at him weird, "All right. Potentially everyone" Elijah added.

__

"Ah!" Alora yelled, holding her neck. When she looked at her hand there was a little blood in her finger.

"What the hell was that?" Rebekah came into the room.