02

Next day.

You're in your room, doing nothing when you heard a knock on your door.

"Yes, come in." You spoke as the door swung open, revealing your mom.

"Oh mom." She made her way to you, as she sat beside you.

"Y/n, did you decide what you're going to wear tonight." She asked making you looked at her.

"No, not yet." You replied.

"Ohk then lemme help you in finding a beautiful dress for you." She went to your walk-in closet making you frowned.

"Woah. What happened to her. It just a party. Why they're behaving weird." You mumbled to yourself as you followed her.

Looking after so many dresses, a dress caught her attention.

"Yes, this looks beautiful." She smiled looking at the dress.

"But mom, isn't this too much. I mean—"

"No Sweetie. It's not. So it's decided. You will be wearing this tonight." Saying this she left, leaving you confused behind.

"She's weird." You shrugged before throwing yourself on your bed.

"Hmm I should sleep now. Cause I still have 4 hours for the party." You nodded as put your phone on the night stand, setting up an alarm of 6pm, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

Time skip~ 6pm.

You woke up by the sound of your alarm clock. 

"It's 6 already." You whined as you got off of your bed. Making your way out of your room, you went in search of your mother.

"huh? Where is she?" You cocked your brows, when you didn't find her in her room.

"Mom, are you in there?" You knocked at the bathroom's door, expecting her to be there, but she wasn't.

"Ahhh, now where is she?" You sighed and was about to walk downstairs when your phone started ringing.

You looked at the caller ID and it was your mom.  Frowning you picked up her call.

"Mom? Where are you you? I'm finding you in the house." You asked.

"I'm sorry y/n. Actually I had some work and as you're sleeping so i didn't disturb you." She told.

"Oh...ok. Then when will you come back?" You asked.

"No Sweetie. I am not coming back. I will directly go to the party after completing my work." She said.

"What? But then how will I go?" You asked.

"Don't worry, I will send you the location of the venue, so you can drive. Ok honey, meet you there." Saying this she hung up the call.

"Let's go and get ready y/n. We'll be getting lots of delicious food there." You grinned as you went inside your room and get ready for the party.

You wore the dress which your mom chose for you, as you did your make up and hairstyle. Wearing your heels at last, you checked yourself in the mirror as a smile made its way to your lips, in satisfaction.

"Perfect, I'm looking good." You said before taking your purse and phone as you made your way out of your house.

Y/n's dress