13

It's been a month since yoongi was staying with you both. And you loved his company as per the jolly and cheerful person he was unlike his younger brother.

"Drive safe and don't overwork. Bye~" You bid Jungkook bye as he left for his office. As always no bye and hug in return, not even a small smile.

You sighed and came back to living room. You saw Yoongi, sitting on the couch talking to someone with a big smile on his face.

You walked to him as you sat beside him. After he saw you coming he cut the call, you knew who he was talking to as you asked.

"Whom you're talking with Oppa? Let me guess. It was Aeri unnie right?" You wiggled your eye brows playfully, making him blushed.

"Omg~ Oppa you're blushing." You laughed making him blushed more.

Aeri was Yoongi's girlfriend. They both were in relationship from past 2 years. You met Aeri a couple of times and you must say that's she was the sweetest person you've ever met in your entire life.

But so was Yoongi, they both perfectly fit with eachother.

How you wished Jungkook to be like his brother. But that guy was happy living a walking stone.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked pulling you out from your thoughts.

"Nothing." You shook your head as he nodded.

"Oh by the way y/n. Get ready in evening, we're going to Aeri's house." He told you.

"To unnie's house? But wh-" But you stopped when you realised something, as you looked at him with wide eyes.

"Omg- You're not kidding me right?" You asked with a big grin on your face as he giggled and nodded.

"My goodness, I'm soo happy for you Oppa. You're finally going to marry unnie." You said as you hugged him tightly.

"Haha Thank you y/n. But I'm nervous, what if her parents don't like me?" He pouted with a frown.

"Oh c'mon. Till date no one has been born who doesn't like THE MIN YOONGI so cool down." You said proudly, tapping his shoulder as he chuckled seeing your dramatic self. "Thank y/n, your words indeed helped me." He smiled and you nodded.

"But oppa? Why are you taking us with you?" You asked.

"Well I just wanted only you to come because even if Jungkook would come, he's of no help. But then it would be rude if I only call you. So I called you both to come with me" He explained and you couldn't agree more on that.

"Alright, don't worry then. We will come with you." You gave him a thumbs up.

"Did you inform about this to Jungkook?" You asked to which he nodded.

"Yep, I did. Don't worry, he will come home early today."

"Oh Ok." You nodded.

"Y/n, I have some work. I should go now." He stood up as he left the house.

"And he didn't even told me about this." You pouted. You went back to the kitchen for doing the chores, which were left.

"Finally...done. I should go and take some rest now." You nodded and went to your room.

Time skip to evening~

Yoongi and your in laws were already gone. Jungkook was in the living room waiting for you.

"What is taking her so lo--" he got interrupted by the clicking sound of your heels.

Turning his head to the stairs, he saw you coming downstairs in a beautiful dress. You're looking so breathtaking to him. He would be lying if he said that you didn't make his heart skipped a beat.