20

"D-Dinner date?" You repeated to confirm if you really heard him correct. "Yeah" He nodded. Your eyes went round and your jaw dropped to the ground. I am not hearing things right? He's really telling me to go on a dinner date. Calm down y/n!! You looked at him and saw him already looking at you. "What happened?" He asked with a raised eye brows and you shook your head.

"N-Nothing, I will be ready." You slightly smiled at him and left the room with your racing heart. "OMG!! OMG!! Jungkook fell in love with me. Tsk!! I knew it. Who will not, I'm the sister of WWH." You scoffed, flipping your hair dramatically and made your way downstairs.

You saw Aeri going somewhere so you quickly went to her. "Unnie, where are you going?" She turned to him and you saw her smiling widely. She walked towards you and said. "Y/n, you remember I told you about my bestfriend who is pregnant?" She held you by your both shoulders and you nodded.

"She gave birth to baby boy today. So I'm going to hospital. Oh my god!! He is soo cute. I can't wait to hold him in my arms." She chirped happily. "That's a good news. Please congrats her on behalf of me." You stated as she nodded and left from there. "Baby boy!! she must be really happy. Omg!! I'm Excited now. I can't wait to become a mom now." You smiled but soon it got disappeared and replaced by a pout. "Don't get high hopes y/n. You don't know if Jungkook likes kid or not." You mumbled.

Time skip to 7:30 pm.

Wearing a beautiful dress, you made your way out from your walk-in closet as you eyes fall on your husband who was sitting on the couch, all ready. You looked at him from head to toe and you must say that he was looking so handsome, effortlessly. "God save me..... or I'm gonna be ded." You mumbled to yourself and cleared your throat to gain his attention.

Y/n's dress.

Jungkook looked at you and found himself hypnotised by you

Jungkook looked at you and found himself hypnotised by you. He gazed at you red and smiling face. Your rose petal lips, while smiling giving you a total princess look. You came towards him and his eyes fall on your neck. Your collarbones were on full display as you're wearing a deep neck dress, which made him lick his lips.

"We should go now." You stated while he just looked at you with his deep eyes. And for the very first time you saw something as if his eyes were telling you something. "Jungkook..." You called him making him hummed. "Let's go." You held his hand and pulled him outside. But his gaze didn't left you, making you bite your lower lips.

MY goodness!! I will d!e for sure, If he kept looking at me like that. Bij just tell me if I'm looking good. You whined internally as you finally decided to speak. "J-Jungkook can you stop looking at me like that." You hesitated but what he said next made your breath hitched. "I can't when you're looking so beautiful." You gasped as you looked at with wide eyes. You felt your cheeks burning as you quickly looked down, playing with your fingers.

"Let's go, we are getting late." You looked away with your flustered cheeks which he found cute as he chuckled. "Sure" He nodded and started driving. Throughout the drive you didn't looked at him because of your red cheeks. Jungkook kept taking small glances at you, but you decided not to look. "We are here." You heard him saying.