08

Y/n's POV.

As we stepped out of the church, we got stopped by lots of paparazzi, flashing lights right onto our faces.

Agh!! Bruh I can't see anything properly. Ouch!! My eyes hurts!! What? Are they planning to make me blind?

But suddenly I could blink now, I frowned when I saw a hand covering over my eyes.

Eh? Who's hands is this? Wait-

I felt my inside having an earthquake when I realised it was Jungkook.

I was too stunned to speak.

We both were having a nice eye contact but those humans decided to break it by their stupid questions.

I mean for me those questions were really stupid.

"Mr Jeon, why you didn't disclose about your marriage earlier?"

"Is this an arranged marriage?" "Do you both love each other?"

"Mrs Jeon are you happy with this marriage?"

"Mrs Jeon? Did you get forced to marry Jeon Jungkook?"

They bombarded us with those questions. I was about to answer them but stopped when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

I looked at my wrist and found Jungkook holding my hand.

It was just the normal hold but this guy was locking his fingers with mine that gave this weird feeling in my stomach.

LEAVE MY HAND BITCH. MOMMMM!!!

"Yes, it's a love marriage, we both love each other. And about telling everyone, we just didn't want to disclose it earlier, now excuse us please." I heard him saying this, making me snapped my head at him in pure shock, as my heart beat accelerated.

HAHA!! I SURE AM DREAMING!! LOVE MARRIAGE?? BITCH WHEN? HOW?

And before I could ask something he dragged me to his car.

"Get in" He sat inside as I did the same, I was still in shock from what he said earlier.

Should I ask him? I looked at him, who was driving looking in his front.

Noo y/n. You better keep quiet.

I nodded as I too averted my gaze to other side.

End of Y/n's POV.

After sometime of driving, you both reached at your new home which his parents gifted you both.

You expected him to come and open the door for you as a gentleman but he just got off of the car and started walking towards the house, leaving you dumbfounded.

How could you forgot that he was Jeon Jungkook.

A sighed escaped your mouth as you got out of the car and went inside the house.

Your jaw literally dropped to the ground, when you saw the house.

It was even more beautiful and modern from inside.