06

Time skip to few days~

You're in the cafe with Mini, telling her about everything.

"Wow and you agreed?" Mini asked as you nodded nonchalantly, resting your head on the table.

"Mini~ah!! Do you thin what I did was right? I mean I still don't know why I agreed at the first place?" You pouted.

"Umm I think yes, and if in future, this marriage doesn't work out, then you always have an option of divorce. And who knows maybe Jungkook would fall in love with you even before that." She shrugged making you sighed.

"Let's just hope for the best." You stated but there was some kind of uneasiness inside you.

"Oh by the way, did you decided the date?" She she looked at you.

"Yep, after 2 weeks." You replied making her eyes widened. .

"WHAT? 2 WEEKS? But isn't it too early? I mean you both should first know eachother." She basically yelled, earning weird glances from the people around you.

"Yah!! Don't shout." You made her shushed.

"And I didn't decide the date. It was already decided by our parents. And they said that we can know eachother after our marriage" You scoffed.

"And Jungkook doesn't have any problem in this again?" She asked making you nod.

"I still don't get why he agreed to this? I thought he already had a girlfriend. I mean just look at him, he got good looks and personality. But gurl, you know what? That cold stone never had been in relationship." You took a sip of your coffee as you gossiped.

You looked back at Mini and she threw you a 'don't kid me' look.

"Nah, I'm not kidding. Aunty, herself told me about this. My reaction was like this too." You nodded.

"So you're saying the person who's literally every girl's dream and can get any girl in a snap of his finger, never had been in a relationship in his 25 years?" She spoke as if it was clearly impossible.

"Well yeah, I guess." You shrugged.

"Wahhh! That's some serious shit. OMG-" she suddenly yelled making you choked on your coffee.

"What? What happened?" You looked at her.

"Are you sure, he..." She lowered her voice as she continued.

"He's straight?" She completed making you stopped.

Now when I'm thinking about it...I don't know. Lord!! What if Mini is right. What if... He's... he's a gay?

You gasped and you looked at Mini with your eyes widened.

"No wonder why he had never been in any relationship." You frowned.

No... no. What am I even thinking? Ofcourse he's straight. Haha! He's straight, yes.

You shook your head and looked back at Mini.

"No, he's straight. I..I trust aunty and I'm sure she'll never lie to me." You laughed nervously as she joined you.

"Yeah..haha. we...we just thought too much. Ofcourse he's straight. Girls are crazy over him. I wonder what will they do to you, if they got to know that he's getting married to you." She laughed earning a glare from you.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes at her and was about to say something when your phone started ringing. You looked at the I'd and it said "tae".

A smiled formed on your face, but it soon disappeared when you remembered that you didn't tell him anything about all this.