25

Hearing the doorbell rang, you went to open the door and got engulfed by a bear hug. "Y/nnn!!! Oh my god!! I missed you so much." You smiled at the whining voice as you hugged him back.

"I missed you too, tae." You pulled out from the hug, meeting with your best friend happy face. His eyes fell on your 6th month baby bump, as he couldn't help but hugged you again.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be uncle." He stated happily. He was gone out of states for some work, that's why he couldn't met you when you told him about your pregnancy but now he was back. "And happy first marriage anniversary, pabo." He wished making you broke into a big smile.

Yes!! Today was your first marriage anniversary. Time flies so fast. You really couldn't believe you both make it this far. In the beginning where you never thought that Jungkook was going to open up with you and now you're his previous angel, who was carrying his twins inside you. "Thank you so much, tae." You smiled at him. He nodded as you both came inside. His eyes roamed around and got stopped at you.

"Where is Jungkook?" He asked making you shrugged. "i don't know, he went somewhere early morning." You pouted at the thought that he didn't even wished you. "Tae, do you think he remember our anniversary?" You pouted looking at him. He was about to say something when a message popped on his screen. He took a look at his phone's screen and smiled after reading it.

"Yah!! Why are you smiling like that? Who's this?" You gave him a suspicious look and tried to look in his phone, but he was fast enough to hide it. "No one. It's no one. Just a random meme yeah!!" He laughed nervously. You eyed him for few seconds, not convinced by his answer. "I know you're lying. But if you don't wanna tell me, then it's ok. I will not ask." You said and went to sat on the couch.

He heaved a big sigh as he went behind you. Bij!! It was your husband. He's planning a surprise for you. So he wants me to be with you. He thought as he looked at you, who was quitely eating her favourite pizza. "You'll know." He mumbled to himself but you heard him. "What I'll know?" You asked making him gasped because he literally said that very slow.

"Omo!! Y/n!! Don't tell me your six senses got activated in pregnancy." He said with big eyes and you rolled your eyes at his stupid sentence. "Don't talk nonsense and tell me what I will know?" You asked making him gulped. "Ahmm... I mean you'll know if...if Jungkook remember your birthday or not, yeah!!" He laughed weirdly while you just stared at him.

"Tae!! I sometimes doubt if your some sockets are loose or what!! Like from where did you get these non sense talk." You scoffed, continuing with your food. "Yeah.. wait- WHA- YAHH!! You think my talks are non sense?!! Fine i will not speak anything now. Hmph!!" He sulked. "Don't say things which you can't do." You laughed and he pouted.

You both sat there watching some movies but your eyes were stucked on your phone. Where is this bunny? He didn't even called me yet. You pouted. Because by now, he would have called you for like 10 times asking what are you doing? Did you ate or not? And so on. You noticed how taehyung was busy in his phone, continuously typing something.

Whom he's texting? Did he made any girlfriend? And this bij didn't even told me. Kimchi fried rice, I will kick your ass if you told me this later. You pfted. Suddenly you saw him standing up so you asked. "Where are you going?" He looked at you, before pointing to the door. "What? Why are you using sign language? Did you went dumb?" You frowned as he opened his mouth.

"Your pregnancy made you savage. And I'm going out. Do you want something to eat?" He asked making you smiled widely. You nodded cutely and gave him a big list of what you're craving for. "And yes.. that's it." You smiled at him. "Yeah!! I'm going now." He said and left the house.