22

Y/n's POV.

With report in my hand, I made my way out of the hospital. Aunt told me I was 2 weeks pregnant. I don't know how should I feel. I was more than happy to knew that I'm pregnant. But thought of Jungkook was making me nervous. Gulping, I walked to the car and got in. "Drive to the company." I took a deep breath and said to the driver. Yes!! I'm going to tell him now because I can't wait till night.

He nodded and drove the car to the company, I got off the car and made my way inside. I never actually been there before. It was my first time, going there. And off course they recognized me. I saw everyone bowing to me as I smiled at them. They were shocked to me there. Well what else I can expect.

I quickly made my way to the elevator and clicked the button to last floor, where Jungkook's office was located. He once told me that his office was on the last floor so I knew. Exiting the elevator, I made my way forward. "Eh? Which way I should go?" My brows clashed in confusion when I came across two way.

Sighing, I decided to take the left way and thankfully it was right, I could see board of CEO's office. I was about to enter inside when a voice stopped me. "Where do you think you are going?" I turned around and saw a girl around my age giving me her judging looks.

"I wanna meet Jungkook." I replied as I saw her eyes getter bigger.

"And why do you want to meet Mr Jeon? Who are you? Did you took the appointment before coming here?" She bombarded me with questions,eyeing me from head to toe as I gave her 'done' looks .Wow! So now I have to take appointments to meet my husband "No I didn't. But I--"

"Then you can't meet him. You can go." She cut me off in her b!tchy tone.

"But why would I have to take appointment for meeting him? When I'm her w--" "Shut up!! I know girls like you. I know you must be one of his crazy fangirls. So, you better get out before I call the security and throw you out." Ok that was enough. How can she say like this when she's looking no less than a b!tch herself. I even doubt If she's here to work or what?

Closing my eyes in frustration, I was ready to throw my heels at her barbie face, when someone call me. "Mrs Jeon? How come you're here?" I turned and saw Mr. Kang, Jungkook's manager, standing a little far from us. Thank god!! He's here. He made his way to me and bowed. "Oh Mr Kang, I'm just here to meet Jungkook." I replied when I heard a gasp.

I looked at that girl and saw her eyes getting widened. "M-Mrs Jeon?" Her face went pale that lead my lips to twitched up in a smirk. "Yeah!! She's Mr Jeon's wife." Mr Kang introduced, making her looked at me. "I-I m so sorry Ma'am. I didn't knew you're Sir's wife. I'm so sorry!!" She kept bowing to me, but I didn't had time for her bullshit. If I wanted, I could have thrown her out of the company. But I wasn't that Immature like her. And most importantly, I was there to meet Jungkook. "Hm." I hummed as she bowed and left.

End of Y/n's POV.

You're about to entered inside his office when Mr Kang spoke, "Mrs Jeon, Sir is not here." You stopped and you looked at him with a frown. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I mean, he's out to meet some foreign clients. But you can wait inside." He explained. He's out? Tsk!! Now I have to wait!! God!! You sighed. "I'll wait for him, thank you!!" You nodded with a smile. He bowed and left.

You went inside his office, and your eyes roamed around his office, which was pretty big. You directly went and sat on n the couch, waiting for him. "Jungkook~ah!! Come fast." You pouted tapping your sneakers on floor. You're nervous, your palm was sweaty. You're worried of his reaction. "Calm down y/n!! I know he will understand!!" You took a deep breath and waited for him.

• • •

You sighed looking at the wall clock, it's been more than an hour, you're sitting there, waiting for him. But he didn't came yet. Suddenly your phone started ringing. You quickly looked at the screen, expecting it to be Jungkook but it was Aeri. "Hello!!" You picked her call. "Y/n? What happened and what did the doctor said?" You met with her worried tone.