18

Well after that kiss, everything changed. Not like all, but yeah mostly. Jungkook wasn't cold to you like before but he was still, a little. You didn't knew if he really had feelings for you because he didn't confessed to you yet. But you're damn sure that your feelings grew more for him and was more than happy that he really started opening up with you.

A smile appeared on your face thinking about that but soon you heard doorbell ringing. You quickly ran to the door and opened it. "Welcome~" You smiled sweetly at him. Taking his bag, you helped him removing his coat as he sat on the couch.

You went to the kitchen to bring him water. "Here." You gave him the glass of water which he drank in few gulps. "How was your day?" Being a good wife, you asked. He looked at you, before smiling a little, which didn't fail to make your heart fluttered. "It was good." He replied making you nod.

"Great, you should go and take shower. Till then I'll heat the food." You stated. He stood up and took his coat from you. "Yeah" Saying this he left to your shared bedroom. You smiled looking at his walking figure and went back to the kitchen. You're heating the food, when suddenly you flinched hearing sound of thunder. Fear took over you, as your body started shivering. But you took a deep breath and calmed yourself.

You had astraphobia (fear of thunder and lightening). "It's ok y/n, you don't have to be scared. Don't panick." You covered your ears with your hand. After sometime you saw him coming downstairs as you quickly removed your hands from your ear. He didn't knew about your phobia and you too didn't wanted him to know.

You served him dinner and he started eating but he looked at you, when he realised you weren't eating. "You will not eat?" He asked.

"I-I will eat later." You tried to smile, but because of the fear, you failed. He noticed how your face was looking pale and your eyes were fixed on the window. "Y/n?" He called but you didn't responded as your eyes were stuck on the window.

"Y/n!!" No response. "Y/n??" Again no response. He let out at irritated breathe as he messaged his temple. "Y/NN! I'm calling you." He said a little louder, making you flinched badly. "I-Im sorry, I-I didn't heard you." You stuttered making his eyes softened.

"No it's ok, but I'm calling you. Where are you lost?" He looked at you. "N-No where." You looked down. What happened to her? He thought. "Y/n? Is everything alright?" He asked as you looked at him, before giving him a slight nod. Suddenly the lightening striked, making you flinched again and your hands started trembling badly. You bit your lower lips, trying hard not escape any sob. "Y/n, you sure you're alright?" He looked at you worriedly. You nodded and stood up.

"Wait- where are you going?" He asked as you only pointed to the your bedroom, coz you're scared to open your mouth as you knew if you did, only sobs or muffles will escape. You quickly left to your room leaving a worried Jungkook behind. "What happened to her? Is she ok?" He too stood up and decided to follow you.

He entered inside the bedroom only to get welcomed by darkness. He frowned as his eyes roamed around to find you and it got stopped at the bed when he found you laying on the bed, covered with duvet. "Y/n?" He walked closer to you. "Are you asleep?" He asked getting no response.

"What's wrong with her?" He mumbled to himself as he too laid on his side. You're awake, you did heard him calling you, but you decided to be quite. You're having a panick attack, your body was shaking in fear, as beads of sweat formed on your forehead. Your pillow was wet with tears, which kept falling one after one.

At that time, you're missing your mom so badly, because whenever you had panick attack, she was there to hug and comfort you. You wanted to tell this to Jungkook, but you're afraid to make him uncomfortable as you both were still not that close. Thinking of all, a loud sob escaped your mouth without you knowing, which definitely got heard by Jungkook. He scooted closer to you. "Y/n?" He put his hand on your shoulder but due to the sudden contact you flinched.

"Hey! It's m--" but he stopped when he felt your body trembling. "Y/n!! Y/n?" He slowly turned you around as a gasp escaped his mouth when he saw your condition. Your eyes were puffy, your nose were red and face was pale. His eyes softened and he quickly cupped your cheeks. "What happened y/n?" He asked softly.

You slowly shook your head. "I-I-I m f-fine." Your voice stuttered. "Are you serious? Look at you, you're no--" suddenly a loud thunderstorm bursted, you pulled him down, making him hugged you. A slow groan escaped him mouth, due to sudden pull enough for your soul to shiver.

You felt it wrong, but was too scared of thunderstorm as it only made you to hug him tighter. "I-I m s-sorry, J-Jung-kook b-but I'm s-scared." You somehow managed to speak in between your heavy breathings. His hands went around you as he pulled you closer to himself, knowing that you're having a panick attack.

"Don't be scared.... I'm here, alright?" He slowly rubbed your back as you closed your eyes feeling his warmth. You snuggled more into him and he caressed your hair. "Shh!! Calm down, I'm here y/n. Don't be sacred." Placing his lips on your forehead, he planted a soft kiss there. His right hand was continously working to rub your back and it did helped you to calm down. But the pouring rain afterwards, made it worst to you.

You hugged him more tight, burying your face in the crook of his neck. His breath hitched as he gulped when he felt your hot breath on his neck. "Y/n---" "N-No!! D-Don't leave m-me please...I-I
c-can't." You closed your eyes tightly. "No!! I'm not going anywhere. Shh..." He looked at you and saw your wet cheeks, you're crying till now.

He wiped your tears and hugged you back, placing your head on his racing heart. And surprisingly, hearing his heartbeat made you calmed down. "Sleep y/n....Good night." He whispered and closed his eyes, his arms were wrapped securely around your waist and head. Leaving a last peck on your eyes, you both slept, hugging eachother.

Next day.

You woke up with a slight headache, you looked beside you but there was noo Jungkook. Memories of yesterday hitted you making you sighed deeply. "Aish!! I knew I made him uncomfortable, that's why he left early today." You pouted and made your way to the bathroom for morning routine.

You looked yourself in mirror and gasped. "Omg!! I'm looking no less than a witch." You whined and did your morning routine. After wearing your clothes, you made your way out of your room. You heard some noises from the kitchen. With a frown, you quickly made your way downstairs and saw THE JEON JUNGKOOK, cooking??? WHAT IN THE BUNNY MACRONIE HELL IN THE KITCHEN.

"Jungkook?" You called more like in amazement. He turned to you and gave a slight smile. "What are you doing here? You didn't go to office today?" You walked to him and he shook his head. "Whyy??" You questioned. "Uhm~ because I don't want to." He replied and put the breakfast on dining table. You still couldn't digest the fact, that he really made breakfast. LIKE REALLY??

So you asked, "Uh Jungkook, did you made this?" You asked as he looked at you before nodding slightly. Your eyes went round in shock. "You know how to cook?" You asked. "Yeah! I did used to cook when I was in US." He replied and you nodded.

This was the new thing you learned about him. "But you should have woke me up." You tilted your head to look at him, who was serving you breakfast. "I didn't wanted to disturb you. You're sleeping peacefully." He replied and took his seat beside you. Suddenly you remembered something as you cleared your throat.

"Uh, a-about yesterday. I'm Sorry, I shou--" "Don't be sorry y/n, now eat before it get cold." He said as you tried your best, not to smile. You took a first bite and got surprised by his taste. "OMG!!" You shouted suddenly. "W-What happened? Is it taste bad?" He looked at you worriedly. "What NOOO!! Your cooking is soo good!! This is amajinn OMG!!" You took big bite, as he laughed looking a you and you too joined him.

To be continued.

Jeez!!! I posted after soo long OMG- 😭😭😭 I'll try to be active more 💗