04

You came downstairs and saw your mom, talking to someone on call.

"It must be Mrs Jeon." You sighed and went to dining area for breakfast.

I don't know why mom's talking to Mrs Jeon alot, these day. It's been more than a week of that party and she's talking to her everyday.

After having your breakfast, you went to the living room and saw your mom still on call.

"Mom, I'm going." You told her as you didn't know what got into her, she quickly hung up the call.

"Wait- sweetie." She stopped you.

"Yes?" You waited for her to continue.

"Y/n, can you please come home early." She hesitated a little which surely didn't get unnoticed by you.

"But why?" You questioned.

"We are having some guest tonight. So can you please make it up earlier." She gave you her pleading eyes.

"Uh- Okay...sure." saying this you left.

Your mother squealed in happiness as she quickly took her phone and dailed a number.

"Hello" the person spoke from the other line.

"Y/n agreed." Your mom said.

"Ah Really!! I already talked to him and he's okay with this." The other lady stated with excitement.

"That's great, but I'm worried how y/n will react after she'll get to know about this." Your mother replied with a tint of worriedness in her voice.

"It will be all fine, Mrs Kim. Y/n is an understanding girl. I know she'll understand this too." The other lady said.

"I hope so, see you tonight then." Saying this they ended the call.

You drove to the bakery where you worked at. You're always so fond of making cakes and sweets. So after completing your college you decided to work in a bakery.

That bakery was a renowned one in the town, and you literally had to go through the competition for getting inside.

"Good morning Mrs. Lee." You bowed to the owner, as she smiled at you. You had to say that Mrs Lee was the most sweetest and jolly person you've ever met.

"Morning sweetheart." She smiled back as you couldn't help but awe at her sweet smile.

"Mrs Lee, can you do me a favor today." You fiddled with your finger.

"Sure honey, what is it?" She asked as that smile never left her face.

"Can I go back home a little early today as we're having some guest tonight." You pleaded, little hesitant, not knowing if she's gonna agree or not.

"You scared me for a second. Off course you can go." She laughed a little, making you smiled widely.

"Thank you so much Mrs Lee." You bowed to her in gratitude as you went to your place and started working.

"Yo" you turned to the voice and saw, Mini, your co worker. You knew her from past 1 year. She was a very good friend of yours.

"Hey" you smiled.

"Yo, I didn't mean to hear it, but who's coming tonight hm? Yah! What if it's Jeon Jungkook." She playfully wiggled her eyebrows at you.

Stop talking nonsense. Why will he come to my house? And Mini Stop talking about this so loudly" You scolded her.

"Oops my bad. But y/n you didn't tell me. Did you meet him after that day?" She looked at your curiously.

"No and i don't even want to. I mean duh!! He is so cold. Like bro, it cost nothing to smile and that guy pff.." You scoffed.