14

Their wedding day.

"Oh my godd unniee! You're looking so beautiful, just like an angel." You smiled, looking at Aeri, who was now ready in her wedding dress, looking no less than an literal angel.

She shyly smiled at your compliment as you hugged her. Soon the door got opened, and walking in was Mr and Mrs Lee, Aeri's parents.

You smiled at them as you left the room, giving them alone time with their daughter.

"Ahh I miss mom and dad now." You pouted as they were in states for some business purpose.

You walked out and saw Taehyung entering inside. A bright smile appeared on your face, as you ran to hugged him but stopped when you saw lots of cameras there.

"Control Y/n, or those stupid people will again ask you stupid questions and Jungkook will again shout on you." You scoffed as you slowly made your way to him.

Taehyung saw you and he to walked towards you. "Omg! My little penguin is looking so beautiful today." He complimented with a slight chuckle.

Y/n's dress

Jungkook's outfit

Jungkook's outfit.

You looked at him dumbfounded, thinking weather to thank him or to punch him

You looked at him dumbfounded, thinking weather to thank him or to punch him. "You really want me to kick your ass infront of cameras" You glared as he laughed.

"Fine, I was just kidding." He chuckled.

"But Jungkook didn't compliment me yet." You complained with a whin.

"Don't worry, maybe he's just busy." He replied as your pout grew more.

"Ok, let's go and meet Jungkook." He said as you both walked towards Jungkook who was talking to some people, maybe some business partners.

"Hey!! Jungkookie!!" He turned to the voice and saw you and Taehyung standing there. His eyes fell on your hands which were wrapped around Taehyung's biceps, as he felt something inside him, but he shrugged that feelings off.

He excused himself, from them as he walked to you both. His eyes never left your hand.

"Hey!" He greeted back. And like this they both talk while you're just eating some snacks, standing by Taehyung's side.