09

Ding dong!!

As you heard the door bell rang, to hurried to the main door knowing it would be him.

You opened the door and met with a tired Jungkook.

"Hii.... welcome" You smiled sweetly looking at him as he looked at you for a second before giving it a slight nod.

He made his way to the living room, while you just followed him back like a lost child.

You're scared to say something, because one wrong sentence and Jeon Jungkook, the volcano will take no time to erupt.

"Lemme go and get you water." You walked to the kitchen to bring him water.

"Here." You gave him a glass of water which he drank in two big gulps.

Should I ask him for dinner? But what if he again yell at me like morning. No way! I'll kick his ass if he yell at me again.

You're in your thoughts that you didn't notice that he was looking at you.

"Y/n?" His voice cuts through in your thoughts.

Wait- did he just call me by my name? Damn! That felt so good rolling off of his tongue. Say that again, Jeon.

"Y/n?" He called you again when you didn't reply.

"Ah yeah! You go and take shower, till then I will heat the food." You stated as he nodded and went upstairs leaving you there, in shock.

"Oh my god! Did he just listened to me without yelling? Wow, I'm impressed Mr. Jeon." You mumbled to yourself as you happily made your way to the kitchen, to heat the food.

"Yeah, I have to tell him about the dinner too. Godd!! I'm sacred. I hope he doesn't get angry." You pouted thinking of ways to tell him.

Time skip~

You both were sitting on the chair, having your dinner but silently.

Sometime I doubt my existence, am I invisible or he just ignore me?

"Jungkook" You finally gathered some courage, and called him. He just hummed in response.

"Eomma called me today." He looked at you, when he heard the word, eomma.

Did she told eomma that I yelled at her? He thought but decided to listen to you.

"She wants us to have dinner with them." You stated.

"And When?" He asked without looking at you.

"Tomorrow, she said she tried calling you but your phone was busy." You completed, waiting for his response.

"Hm."

Hm? What hm? Bij are you a buffalo or what? How you wished you could say that, but you just kept that to you.

"Ah hm? Will you g—"

"Yeah, we'll go just be ready by 7 tomorrow." He cut you off and stood up.

"I'm done." He said as he went to washed his hands.

You too finished having your dinner and was doing dishes, while he was in the living room, working on his laptop.

You must say that he's a workaholic.

After doing the chores, you made your way out of the kitchen and was about to go upstairs as you thought he would have gone to the room but you saw him still working in the living.

With a frown you made your way to him

"Jungkook, you shouldn't be awake this late. It's not good for your health. You should sleep now." You couldn't believe you really said that.