03

You looked at the direction, where Mrs Jeon pointed and your eyes got widened seeing it was the guy from earlier, whom you bumped it.

"HE is not a kid duh" You spoke that a little louder earning a glare from your mother, as you quickly shut your mouth.

He made his way to you all with his same cold expression.

"He's Jungkook our son." Mr Jeon said making your eyes widened in shock. "

"Jungkook? WAIT JUNGKOOK? WTF!! THEIR SON IS THE JEON JUNGKOOK. THAT FAMOUS CEO?

You eyed him from head to toe. Yes, you knew his name but you didn't know how he looked. No wonder why he looked familiar to you earlier.

"Jungkook, he is Mr Kim, my bestfriend. And she is his wife." Mr Jeon introduced as he bowed to your parents, with that same face.

What is he? Statue of Liberty? Come on man, smiling won't turn you into a pillar.

"Tsk, he sure lived up to his name." You mumbled.

Soon his eyes fell on you, who was standing with a plate of cupcake.

Oh shit! That's embarrassing.

"And she is y/n, their daughter." Mr Jeon said as you smiled at him nervously.

"Hello." You waved at him with an awkward smile as he gave you a slight nod before turning his head to other direction.

You took in his side profile as you nodded.

He's fine thou!

After that he left to join with group, which seem like his friends.

You shrugged and decided to focus on the food- the main reason why you're there.

You were enjoying your food, when suddenly you saw a bunch of people approaching Jungkook with cameras, as they started asking him some questions.

Woah!! Woah!! He sure is so famous.

After sometime they all left and Jungkook came back to his parents, but you're still eating.

"Jungkook, you remember Y/n? Oh how could you, you're so small" Mrs Jeon chuckled making you nearly chocked on your food.

I know this cold guy?

You gave him a wierd look but quickly looked away when he looked back at you.

• • • •

"I'm getting bored now." You pouted as you nudged your mother.

"Mom, I'm getting bore here. Can I go back home." You pouted looking at her.

"But how will you go with your damaged car?" She spoke making making you let out a sigh.

"I know right. Guess, I just have to wait here with you both" You whined a little louder, gaining Mrs Jeon's attention.

"What happened y/n?" You heard Mrs Jeon saying.

"Oh..ahmm.... a-actually I want to go back home because of some important work but my car got damage." You smiled.

"Oh that's not a problem darling, you can go back with Jungkook as he's also going back. Right Jungkook?" She said making you shocked as you quickly shook your head.

"No-No, it's alright aunty. I don't wanna trouble him. I will go back with mom dad." You shook your hand as no.

You looked back at Jungkook who had his neutral face on. That made it hard for you guess whether he's okay with it or not.