10

Jungkook was in his room, working as usual while you're lying on your bed, watching some random stuffs in your phone when suddenly your stomach started growling.

"I'm hungry. Less goo, It's time to eat." You got up from the bed and made your way to the kitchen to make something for yourself.

"Umm what should I eat now? Ramen? Yes it will be fine. Should I go and ask Jungkook too." You nodded and made your way to his room.

Standing in front of his door, you slowly twisted the door knob and entered inside.

"Y/n, when are you going to learn, that you have to knock before coming inside." Jungkook sighed, as he removed his glasses and looked at you.

But you being you, you didn't pay attention on his words as you smiled cheekily, making him shook his head.

"Yes? Why are you here?" He asked with a straight face.

Tsk! Will he go bald if he'd smile a bit?

"Um I'm going to make ramen for myself, so do you want me to make some for you too?" You asked.

"No, thanks." He averted his attention to his laptop, making you scoffed.

"Yeah" You pouted and was about to go when he stopped you.

"Wait-"

"Yes?" You turned around to face him again.

"My bestfriend is coming today, to meet you and for dinner." He stated making you surprised.

"He has a bestfriend too? Wow!" You mumbled to yourself.

"Yeah, I have a best friend too." But you flinched when you heard him as you quickly looked at him and found him looking at his laptop.

Did I said that aloud?

"Ah yeah..ok" You nodded and left his room.

Time skip to evening.

You were in the kitchen, making dinner as Jungkook said that his bestfriend is coming today.

You snapped your head to the kitchen entrance ehen you heard some footsteps approaching you.

"Let's go, he's here." You saw Jungkook standing behind you.

"Already?" You fidgeted with your fingers

Why am I being nervous? Calm down y/n.  It's just his best friend. But...what if his best friend doesn't like me? No, I'm thinking too much.

"Yeah, let's go" You gulped and nodded.

"Don't be nervous. He isn't going to eat you." He said with his infamous cold look.

His intention was to make you less nervous but being cold, I guess he couldn't use the proper words.

Is he trying to comfort me? If yes, then it's not working.

"Yeah." You replied as you both went to the living room.

"Hey!!" You looked up when you heard a familiar voice and your eyes got widened in shock when you saw, Jimin sitting on the couch.

"Jimin?" You were surprised.

"Hey y/n." He smiled as you're still in shock, realising that Jimin was his bestfriend.

You looked at Jungkook and saw him wearing that same expression.

"H-Hey Jimin!! I didn't know you're Jungkook's best friend." You walked to him and shared a friendly hug making your husband frown.

There was no need of that hug. They aren't even that close. Jungkook thought.