12

You were in the living room, watching some k-drama, when you heard the door bell, rang.

"Huh? Who's there at this time?" You frowned as thought of the possibility of who it could be at this time.

You got up and went to open the door, revealing Jungkook standing there making you more frowned.

"Jungkook? You? At this time?" You asked because he always used to come home around 7.

He didn't answer and just went inside as you followed him with you confused face. You didn't know why he was early today.

"What are you doing here at this time? Did you forget something?" You asked as he turned to looked at you. He eyes wandered on your face for some seconds before he shook his head.

"Are you not feeling well?" You looked at him worriedly, but he again shook his head.

"Then? Is everything ok?" You asked with a little concerned tone. He let out a long sigh as fully turned to you.

"Yes, I wanna talk about something. Come sit." He patted the space next to him, which lead you to a deep frown. 

Talk? What he wanna talk about?

You sat next to him as you waited for him to speak.

"Y/n, Pack your things you're gonna live with me, in my room." He stated making your eyes widened.

OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? DON'T TELL ME HE FELL IN LOVE WITH ME. You screamed, internally.

But you pulled on a normal face and asked.

"Why? What happened?" You grinned.

"Yoongi hyung is coming today." He stated blowing water on your expectations.

Tsk!! How did I even think of this that he will fell for me that easily. It's okay y/n. High hopes.

"What happened?" He asked, stopping you in between the session of your day-dreaming.

"Huh? N-Nothing. I mean. That's great." You smiled.

"Then go, and shift your things. What are you waiting for?" He said as you looked at him dumbfounded.

This bij will never gonna change.

"But how am gonna do this alone? Come and help me." You said making him scoffed.

"We aren't going to shift in another house y/n. It's just a room." He stated with a straight face.

"How rude! He can't even help me." You mumbled to yourself but enough for him to hear that as he sighed and stood up.

"Let's go." He passed by you.

"Are you gonna help me?" You smiled widely and followed him too.

He helped you in shifting your things to his room. You both sat down on the bed.

"How long I'm going to live here?" You asked.

"I don't know." He simply replied.

"You know, I'm really a big fan of Yoongi Oppa." You looked at him, smiling widely, as he just nodded.

"When he's going to come?" You again asked.

"Around 6."

"Ok. Then I'm going to make something for him. Do you want to eat anything?" You asked as he shook his head.

You went downstairs and started making food for him. You were little nervous because the thing was you never met Yoongi before as he couldn't make it up to your wedding.