05

"Mom, what are they doing here?" You whispered to your mom, but she ignored you and went to welcome them.

"Welcome." She smiled as she welcomed Jeon family but you're dumbfounded standing there.

"Please sit." She said as everyone sat down except you.

"Dear, why are you standing?" Mrs Jeon said pulling you out from your day-dreaming.

"Ah yes." You nodded and sat down.

Your eyes fell on Jungkook, who was wearing his infamous cold expression. He looked like he didn't want to be there.  

Ugh!! What are they doing here? Godd!! Why do I feel something is wrong??

"Y/n, how are you?" Mrs Jeon asked gaining your attention.

You find that little weird as to why she was suddenly asking how you were.

"I'm fine aunty, how are you." You smiled politely at her.

"I'm good honey." She smiled in satisfaction.

You looked over your parents and raised your eyebrows, when you saw your dad sighed as he stood up, gaining everyone's attention.

"So I think I should tell, why Jeon family is here." He said.

Yess please tell me why they are here??

"Y/n, I know this might be a shocking news for you...but we decided for you and Jungkook to get married." You heard him making you look at him dumbfounded.

What did he said? Marriage? Haha! For sure, I'm getting deaf.

"Haha I'm sorry, I think I misheard it. Can you please repeat it dad?" You shook your head and laughed but your body stiffened when you saw everyone looking at you with a serious look.

"No y/n, you didn't." He repeated.

Those words made the ground slipped under your feet. You didn't know how to react. Everything was fine, and suddenly your parents were telling you that they fixed your marriage with this guy you didn't even know.

You didn't know what to say. You were speechless.

"But dad, How could you?" You paused, unable to find words. It was so shocking to you.

You eyed darted back at Jungkook who was still quite. He didn't say a word about all this that made you wondered if he knew about all this beforehand?

His expression kinda made you irritated too. Your parents just fixed you both marriage and that guy was sitting there like a statue as if it was some play.

"I don't even know him properly. How did you even think I will marry him. And I'm only 24. And did you even ask him if he's ready or not? I'm sure he's not rea—"

"He said yes." Your mom interrupted giving you another shock.

What. The. Fuck?!!

"WHAT? No you guys must be kidding me. I can't believe." You shook your head as you looked at Jungkook who was wearing the same expression, he wasn't even looking at you.

"Y-You didn't agree right?" You stuttered, gulping the lump which just formed in your throat as he finally looked at you.

You both made an eye contact of barely 5 seconds before he tore his gaze away.

"Yes, I did." He finally stated making your eyes widened in shock.

Jungkook's POV.

I was kinda, expecting these expression of hers. But I don't have any problem with this marriage.