7. I liked it better when I was all alone

4618 words

Day 1. Friday morning. Part 2

Zake's POV
    After we finally greeted each other properly, It was time to go get breakfast at the cafeteria. I did warn him, but I don't think he really understood what I meant.

    On the way to the cafeteria, walking side by side, I told him about me and my friends. We were transfer students from another academy. And all 5 of us were classified the same. We were a mix. What that meant was that we were both Masters to Pets, and Daddies to Littles. But we all ended up at the other academy. But we all wanted to learn more about Littles and about our role as Daddies. So we all came here to the Dom & Little Academy to learn more. This Little stuff was all new to us, but we are trying our best.

    It looked like he understood and was taking everything I said in. But could this little kid actually understand what I was talking about? With the exception of when he woke up and punched me in the face, he acted and looked just like a 4 year old. Light up shoes, pull-up, the clothes he was wearing, and always with that bear in his arms. He was ether a really short Little, only coming up to my hip. Or he was a little kid that should be here. Even the way he talked told me that he had to be a little kid.

    As we got closer to the cafeteria there were more and more students around. Almost every one of them slowed to look at us. Well, manly him. But none of them stopped us. Most around here knew where I came from. And they probably thought that he was my Pet. Once they found out that he wasn't my Pet, he was going to get swarmed. And for once I would have someone that would need me.

    Before we interred the cafeteria I stopped him. "There are a lot of people in there. And all of them are going to be taller then you. You might get lost in the crowd. So as my Little for the day I suggest that you at least hold my hand. It would probably be better for you if I just carried you around. But that choice I leave to you." I was down on one knee so we would be eye to eye and I wouldn't be to loud. I really didn't want the others to hear that I was only a substitute Daddy to him for today.

    After only a moments thought he took my hand. "I hold you hand. I not want to get lost. I hungry, can we eat now? Pees?" He asked with a little tilt to his head. I have heard about Littles being able to use what's called puppy dog eyes to get there way sometimes. But this kid was a master. I had to hold myself back from just hugging him right there and running to get him food. All of the food. But I held back and just nodded. Hand in hand we walked around the corner and through the doors in to the cafeteria.

    I think we made it 3 steps in to the cafeteria before I lost the hand I was holding. I had a teddybear in my face and arms wrapped around my neck. Less then a second latter my arms were around a little boy that somehow managed to jump and wrap his arms around me. "I hear him saying. "Morph, I no like. To many, to loud." I could have sworn that I could hear him crying too. At least I could feel tears on my neck.

Tiggger's POV

    After he knew I was no Pet Zake seemed like a nice person. He even helped me when I was trying to get dressed. He talked to me like a person and not a Pet or Slave. He did talk like I was a little kid tho. But maybe that's just because he didn't know me yet. I was smaller then him. That's something I guess I might have to get used to around here. Morph talked to me like that too, in the beginning.

    He was telling me about himself as we walked to get food. This was a long walk just to get food everyday. But I could manage. When we got closer to the food he suggested I hold his hand so I wouldn't get lost in a crowd? What ever that was. So many new words and things to learn about. I couldn't wait to get to these classes so I could learn more. I liked learning new things and this was the place I could do just that.