CHAPTER TWO, moving day

(violet's outfit for this chapter)

Violet was in the kitchen the next day, helping DJ out by giving Tommy his breakfast bottle

Violet was in the kitchen the next day, helping DJ out by giving Tommy his breakfast bottle. "Can't forget the most important meal of the day, Tommy." She smiled, handing Tommy his bottle. She ran a hand through her brunette hair, glancing over to he right when she heard footsteps and smiled upon seeing her best friend.

"Morning, mom, Violet." Jackson greeted as he walked into the kitchen. Violet smiled and waved at him in response.

DJ smiles. "There he is! My beautiful firstborn baby boy." Jackson looks at her weirdly while she kisses his cheek. "Have a seat right at the head of the table and while you wait for your favorite pancakes," DJ picks up a chocolate milkshake she made and bends the straw. "Enjoy a pre-breakfast milkshake."

"You're being weird." Jackson stated.

"I'm not being weird. Can't a mom make her beautiful firstborn son a pre-breakfast milkshake?" DJ asks. She cringes. "Okay, that was kind of weird."

"Can I have some hot fudge on my pancakes?" Jackson asked.

"Sure, honey." DJ smiled.

Jackson points at her, looking at her suspisoucsly. "Okay, you're up to something." 

DJ grimaced and walked into the kitchen as Max walked up stairs, dragging a half awake Stephanie. Violet looked over with amusement. 

"I got her up." Max announces. "Aunt Stephanie is not a morning person."

"I don't blame her." Violet laughs. "I'm not a morning person either, but I'm up anyway 'cause I have to be."

"No. No, Aunt Stephanie is a night person." Stephanie told Max.

DJ walks back to the table, setting a plate of pancakes in front of Jackson, and one plate of pancakes in front of Max. She then went back to grab the last plate, setting it in front of Violet which earned a smile from her. She always told DJ she didn't have to make her breakfast since she could do that at her house, but after the many times she failed with DJ not listening and assuring she was fine with making her breakfast, Violet just decided to go with it. She's getting a free breakfast so that is a win. 

Stephanie smirks. "You know, when the clubs are going off, bottles are popping, people are hooking up..." DJ clears her throat, sending her sister a look as she points at Max. "Their Xboxes." Stephanie sheepishly smiled.

"Aunt Steph, let's go get some juice." DJ suggested, earning a confused look from Stephanie.

"I don't want any juice."

"Then help me pick out my juice." DJ links her arm with Stephanie. Violet raises her eyebrows, wondering why DJ was acting so weird. DJ glances at her with a sheepish smile after noticing her look. "She's such a good juice picker-outer." Violet shrugged and started eating her pancakes as DJ and Stephanie walked over to the fridge. Violet figured they were talking about how DJ hasn't told the boys about how Ramona is moving in.