CHAPTER THIRTEEN, love is in the air

(violrt's outfit in this chapter)

Violet stood at the vet clinic next to Stephanie and Kimmy

Violet stood at the vet clinic next to Stephanie and Kimmy. It was the grand opening for DJ and Matt. They had both decided to share the business and become business partners. She was happy and proud of both of them. Violet was in charged with taking a picture for the website. She wasn't a professional photographer by any means, but she was more than happy to help DJ and Matt out by doing this and she felt honored they asked her to be the one to take the picture.

DJ and Matt stood behind a big red rope separating the vet clinic. One each sides of the room their customers were their with their animals, supporting them. The vet clinic was decorated with balloons and a sign that was hung up.

"Thank you all for coming." DJ smiles. "And without further ado, we officially open..."

Matt uses the big scissors he held. "Harmon..."

"Fuller..." DJ continued.

"Pet Care!" They both spoke in unison, the two of them cutting the rope. Confetti was shot out of confetti cannons and everyone clapped and cheered for DJ and Matt. DJ and Matt turned to face Violet, Stephanie, and Kimmy with a smile.

"Did you get the picture?" DJ questioned.

Violet's eyes widen and then she grimaces. "Oh, that was when I was supposed to get the picture taken?"

They both look at her with surprise. "Sorry." Violet apologized.

"No, it's okay." Kimmy reassures her. "We'll re-stuff the confetti cannons."

"Oh, yeah." Stephanie agrees. She then looks at everyone, gaining their attention as she speaks. "Uh, attention, everyone. I will be coming around the room and collecting the confetti from your hair.

"I'll be sure to actually take the picture this time." Violet sheepishly smiles at DJ and Matt. "Sorry."

"It's okay, Violet." Matt smiled reassuringly.

"Yeah," DJ chimes in. "We're just glad you're helping us out with taking the picture." She then turns to Matt with a grin. "We're in business, partner." She commented excitedly, pulling him in for a hug.

Matt smiles, hugging her back. "Congratulations."

Violet raises her eyebrows as Steve walks over, pulling DJ away from Matt and into a hug. "Hey, coregulations, DJ."

"Oh, you didn't notice that we were in the middle of a hug?" Matt raised his eyebrows, grabbing DJ's Hand, pulling her away from Steve.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting." Violet muttered under her breath.

"Gee, I must've missed that." Steve remarks. "Anyway, just came by to wish you good luck with the new pet clinic."

"Oh! Thanks, Steve." Matt smiles. "That's big of you."