CHAPTER ELEVEN, partnerships in the night

(violet's outfits in this chapter)

"Okay, I got my mom's laptop and her password

"Okay, I got my mom's laptop and her password." Jackson said.

"And I've got the link." Ramona smiled, sitting beside the right side of Violet on the couch since Jackson sat beside the left side of her.

"I still feel like this is a bad idea. We're not allowed to watch R rated movies for a reason." Violet nervously spoke.

"It'll be fine, V." Jackson reassured her.

"See you guys later." 

When they heard DJ's voice getting closer from the kitchen, they each panic. Jackson quickly closes the laptop handing it to the girls who hide it under a pillow and they each lean to the side to cover it up more. They smiled at DJ as she walked into the living room.

DJ smiles at them. "Hey, don't forget the party's tonight." She reminded them. She glances at Ramona with a smile "It's a big night for your mom."

"Oh, I can't wait. I love you, mom." Jackson smiled.

"Love you, DJ." Both Violet and Ramona spoke in unison as they smiled.

DJ furrows her eyebrows, staring suspisoucsly at them. "Are you kids up to something?"

"Nope. J-Money just keeping it real." Jackson replied and Violet rolled her eyes at the name he used.

DJ shakes her head and walks over to the door and once she left, the girls get the laptop out. "Why is your mom always so suspicious?" Ramona questioned.

"In her defense, we did just steal her laptop." Jackson answered.

"Well, technically, you stole her laptop." Violet pointed out. 

Jackson rolls his eyes and takes the laptop. "Okay, I bypassed the parental lock." He said after working on the laptop for a few seconds. 

Ramona takes the laptop from him. "Good. Now I click this link and we can watch any R-rated movie without a parent or guardian."

After Ramona clicked the link, ominous music plays through the laptop and on the screen shows a skull with the words 'you've been pwned'. "Well, " Violet said. "This was definitely a bad idea so I get to say I told you so."

"Uh, that's not a good sign, right?" Jackson nervously asked.

"Not unless we're pirating a pirate movie." Ramona worriedly replied.

"Oh, no! My mom is going to kill us. Oh, we've got to get rid of this virus." Jackson worriedly spoke.

"Us? We? No, no." Violet scoffs, waving her hand in a 'no' gesture. "I didn't have anything to do with this."

"That's going to cost a hundred bucks." Ramona explains. "I'm good for thirty."

"And I got twenty." Jackson nods. "Where are we going to find the rest?" He glanced at Violet for help, giving her a puppy dog eyed look.