CHAPTER EIGHT, secrets, lies & firetrucks

(this is violet's outfit for this chapter)

For the past few weeks she and Ryker have been texting and they hung out wtih each other each chance they got

For the past few weeks she and Ryker have been texting and they hung out wtih each other each chance they got. Violet already had a crush on him, but the more they hung out the more that crush grew to something deeper. She was trying to decide whether or not she should tell him sometime soon and when she should tell him. Even though Violet and Ryker have only been friends for a few weeks now, they've been acting as if they've been friends for years and now Violet was wondering if it was too soon to ask him out.

Violet was texting Ryker as she walked over to next door, stopping by the back door when out of the corner of her eye she suddenly noticed Fernando hanging on the side of the house. She looks up from her phone and gasps, her eyes widening with surprise. "Fernando, what on Earth are you doing?"

"Nothing!" Fernando quickly replies in a nervous tone. "Now, shoo, go away! Don't tell anyone I was here."

Violet looks at him weirdly, but does as he says and walks inside. She smiles at everyone. "Mornin' Tanners and Gibbler's."

"Morning, Violet." Jackson smiled. Violet then walked around the table and sat at the empty place by Jackson, setting her phone on the table.

"All eyes on me right now." Kimmy calls out, gaining everyone's attention. She turns the chair at the head of the table around so it faces her. She then pulls DJ over and makes her sit down. "Yes. I have a deep, dark secret that affects everyone in this room. The truth is I didn't shave my legs today."

Violet looks out the window with wide eyes when she heard a thud. She knew that Fernando had fallen and she hoped he didn't get hurt. Why he was hanging on the side of the house? She didn't know why and she wasn't for sure if she wanted to know why. Stephanie had turned around as well, looking out the window with confusion.

"What was that noise?" DJ questioned, turning to face the window with confusion.

"Woah, woah, woah!" Kimmy looks nervous as she waves her hands around, trying to get everyone's attention. "Still confessing, hi." DJ turns back to face Kimmy. "I also...Didn't shave my legs yesterday." Kimmy sighs with relief. "Phew! Glad I got that off my chest." She then went to go sit down by her daughter, sitting across from Violet.

Stephanie's face scrunches up with disgust. "I'm not."

"Ramona, you better get ready. Your dad's coming to pick you up." Kimmy told Ramona.

Ramona shrugs. "He's always late."

"I have a feeling he won't be today." Kimmy smiled nervously.

As she drinks out of her cup of Orange Juice, Violet glances at the back door when Fernando walks in, covered in leaves. "Good morning! Lovely to see you all for the first time today. I just dropped by to pick up Ramona."

Literally, Violet thought as she sat the cup down. "I did not literally drop, of course." Fernando quickly said and Violet chuckles quietly. "If I had dropped, I would have to be on the roof and why would I be on the roof? And by the way, here's your Frisbee." Fernando then handed Jackson his orange Frisbee he had been hiding behind his back.