CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, doggy daddy

(violet's outfit for the first part of the chapter)

Violet loved having a house to herself. Sure, it got lonely sometimes, but most of the time, it was nice. But the downside is she had to do things herself like cleaning and cooking. It wasn't horrible, but sometimes it was hard. Especially cooking. So, she would mostly have takeout or microwave meals. Sometimes, she would go to the Fuller house and eat there which was usually the case. Currently she was watching Supernatural. She loved this show, she hadn't finished it yet, she kept getting distracted and forgetting to watch.

"Man, Dean's so hot." Violet muttered as she watched a scene of him on the show.

It was also a pro that she lived alone since could say things like that out loud and no one would judge her. It's not that she cared, but it was nice not to have anyone teasing her. She suddenly heard the front door open, causing her scream out with surprise and to grab the closest thing to her for a weapon which happened to be the remote control. "Who's there?!" She demanded.

"Relax, it's just me." Stephanie reassures her, walking into the house and closing the door behind her. "Don't knock me out with a remote." She teased.

"Oh, it's just you." Violet sighs in relief. "What are you doing here?" She asks curiously, tossing the remote on the couch and sitting back down. "And how did you get in? It was locked..." She pauses as she tries to remember if she locked it or not. "I think."

"I used the spare key." Stephanie reminds her, showing her the spare key she had gotten from the hiding place. "It's not that hard to find. And I just wanted a place to relax. There's too much going on at my house. They're ruining my relaxing Sunday."

"As if you do anything else." Violet scoffed.

"Hey, I do things." Stephanie retorts, sitting on the couch by her and setting the books she had on the coffee table. She glances at the tv after hearing what was playing and she grins. "Ah, fellow Supernatural lover I see. Who's your favorite brother? Sam or Dean? Personally, I have a soft spot for Sam."

"Dean, obviously. You have to be blind not to think he's hot." Violet replied with a grin, her face turning red.

"That's true." Stephanie chuckles. "He's a total babe."

"You're welcome to stay and watch. I have a feeling you would do that without my permission anyway." Violet teased.

"Awe, you know me so well." Stephanie smiles at her. "And thanks, that would be awesome."

The two of them relax on the couch, watching Supernatural as the episode played. They occasionally commented about the show, making jokes. It was nice for both of them, to be able to relax and not have to deal with anyone. It was a peaceful morning and they wouldn't have had it any other way. But suddenly Stephanie got a phone call from DJ, saying that she needed Stephanie to come back over to watch Tommy and his friends because Cosmo had swallowed a corn cob and they needed to bring him to the vet. Violet didn't hesitate to join Stephanie to head over next door, planning to go with DJ and the others to support them. She knew Max must feel awful about Cosmo swallowing a corn cob, thinking it was his fault.