CHAPTER FOUR, the not so great escape

Ramona has been at the school Violet and Jackson goes to for five days now and the only friend she had was Violet. Violet felt really bad for her. She doesn't know what its like to move from your home town and away from your friends, but she knew it must be hard and not fun at all. She tried her best to spend more time with Ramona at school so she wouldn't be alone and even tried helping her make some new friends which hasn't worked yet.

Violet was friends with some of the students in her music class and often sat with them at lunch while Jackson sat with his other friends and so for last five days she had invited Ramona to sit with her and her friends. It seemed like Ramona did enjoy hanging out with them and that Violet's friends liked Ramona so she hoped that they would become friends.

(this is violet's outfit for this chapter)

"'Sup Fullers and Tanners." Violet greeted, opening the door as she carried her volcano she made with her other hand. She only greeted the Fullers and Tanners  since she didn't see any Gibbler's in the kitchen yet. She used her right foot to close the door so she can hold her volcano with two hands. For a science project, she had to make a volcano that actually erupted. It was tough, but she managed to make it by herself. With some help from Stephanie. Stephanie wasn't doing anything last night and Violet figured DJ and Kimmy would be busy so she asked Stephanie for help with making her volcano and she was relieved that Stephanie agreed to help.

She furrows her eyebrows when she saw Stephanie and Tommy were looking up at the ceiling. "Uh, why are you looking at the ceiling?" She glances at the ceiling with confusion. "Nothing's up there."

"I know!" Stephanie exclaims in a frustrated tone. She points at Tommy. "He keeps acting like something's up there and when I look nothing is there!"

"Hey, nice volcano, Violet." DJ smiled.

Violet smiles brightly, setting her volcano on a nearby table by the stairs. "Thanks. Steph helped me made it."

"I took time out of my busy schedule to help out my favorite neighbor." Stephanie grinned.

Violet raises her eyebrows at her, looking at her with amusement. "What busy schedule?"

"Okay, you have a point," Stephanie points at her and looks offended. "But how rude!" Violet sent her an apologetic expression and sat by Stephanie at the table after she hooked her backpack on the back of the chair.

Walking down the stairs, Jackson sighs as he carries his volcano he made. "I'm exhausted. I was up all night erupting my volcano." He set his volcano on the chair that was at the desk where Violet had set her volcano.

Stephanie looks up from her phone, looking over at Jackson with a disgusted expression. "Woah, dude, TMI."

Violet giggles, rolling her eyes. "He's talking about his volcano he made for science."

"Oh, good." Stephanie sighed in relief.

"I told you the whole class had to make one, did you already forget?" Violet smiled at her with amusement.