Another Dimension

One night, in a narrow alley, a black circle suddenly appeared and a handsome man wearing a robe emerged from it.

"Another dimension I don't know about?" Sasuke wondered to himself, his curiosity piqued.

He could feel his chakra draining rapidly as he stepped out of it.

Even with the artificial arm that Godaime had transplanted with Hashirama's cell mixture, Sasuke knew that he was not strong enough. He clenched his bandaged left hand with determination and resolved to put the security of the village first, no matter the cost.

He was the last descendant of the Uchiha clan and the hero of the fourth shinobi world war, but he could not let his own concerns get in the way of his duty.

After a while, Sasuke emerged from the alleyway and was taken aback by the sights that greeted him. Skyscrapers towered above him, vehicles zoomed past, and huge television screens adorned the buildings.

Lost in thought, Sasuke decided to seek out more information about this unfamiliar world.

"Excuse me, I want to ask where the library is," Sasuke asked the nearest person.

The person shook their head, unable to understand Japanese.

Sasuke sighed inwardly, but the person suddenly took out a rectangular object that glowed. They pressed their finger on the screen, and the object emitted a sound that Sasuke could understand.

"Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask where is the library?" Sasuke repeated.

The person gave him directions, and Sasuke set off on foot, taking in his surroundings as he went. His clothing attracted strange looks from the people around him, but he paid them no mind.

Finally, Sasuke arrived at the public library and quickly made his way to the section of the library. As he pored over the books, his Sharingan began to glow in the dim light.

The books spoke of a gate that had opened two years prior, unleashing monsters upon the world. Modern weapons were useless against these creatures, but those who had awakened magical powers could enter the gate and defeat them.

Sasuke couldn't help but compare the gate to the space-time jutsu of his Rinnegan, but he knew that this world was different from his own. It seemed to lack chakra, but he sensed something else - a strange, power.

As he continued reading, Sasuke knew he had much to learn about this new world. But he was ready for the challenge, ready to face whatever dangers lay ahead.