Another Sasuke's Slice of Life

-at the Yoo Family's residence-

A housewife is working in her kitchen but worried because both her daughters have changed recently.

At the age of thirty-five, She is still young and beautiful like in her college days. Yoo Harin is a lovely woman who graduated with an Art major at Korea University. She has a beautiful body which she passed on to her daughters Hari and Nari.

(Yoo Harin POV)

In an hour the family savior will come to the house.

Lately, I feel like my two daughters have changed.

Recently, Nari, who has always been passive, has become cheerful. She always talks about the hunter who saved her at that time, but I'm more surprised, mentally that she seems okay after that, but I'm relieved that my daughter hasn't left any trauma.

When my husband asked who the hunter man was, Nari always said coldly to his father.

'Huh? Why should I tell you that...'

That kid really behaved like an adult.

Sigh... to think Nari had to go through something like that, I feel like a failure as a mother.

"Hmm for this question... OH EASY~"

I smiled watching Hari studying really hard, I felt proud.

'Tsk... where the heck are you Ho-Seok!'

I don't want my husband to be late to welcome our important guests.

I worried he would be late so I decided to call him.

Beep* Beep*

-Yes?-

-Huh... You know what's today, right?-

-Of course, today we will be thanking my daughter's savior~ AHAHA! I will repay him in any way, of course except to give my daughter to him.-

-Sigh... Don't be late. By the way, is Mr. White still not tell anything about him? -

-Oh about that, he still insists he doesn't want to leak anything.-

-I see... anyway, we will meet him soon.

-Ok, dear.-

-Okay.-

Tuk*

That way I finished reminding my husband about tonight's event.

...

(Sasuke POV)

Ting*

When the sound of the elevator bell rang then the door opened wide showing that I had arrived at the penthouse.

"Welcome back master."

The maids greeted me when they saw me.

I walked out of the elevator and nodded. "I am home."

I walked past them and then went to my room, I wanted to take a shower immediately because my night wasn't over yet.

"What dinner would you like to have, sir?"

Ah... I forgot about that.

"I'm going out for dinner. You guys can go home."

While saying so I walked up the stairs. And I don't know why Lina has been getting weirder lately.

"Yes sir." They said then bowed to me.

'Sigh...'

Not long after that, I arrived at the door of my room, then I went to take a shower and change my clothes.