More Handsome!!!

(Nari POV)

"Huh?" I felt a sudden awkwardness as Oppa disappeared.

"He's always like that, h-haha," an Ahjussi, who Oppa claimed to be his secretary, smiled awkwardly.

"It's crazy! I didn't even sense his presence when he was right in front of me." Someone was clearly amazed by Oppa's abilities, and I couldn't help but agree.

"Yeah... he's on a whole other level."

"I can't believe I met a legend like him."

'Legends? So Oppa is already famous?' I realized I knew nothing about Oppa, but it didn't matter to me.

Hehe~ grins

'Oh no.' I covered my face, worried that the secretary Ahjussi might have seen my strange expression earlier.

'Ah~ I forgot to ask where he lives. Should I ask the secretary Ahjussi? But that might come off as rude, and I definitely don't want to sound like a stalker.'

Stomp!

"Tsk!"

My feet continued stomping on the road due to my own stupidity.

...

(Adam POV)

I've been observing this girl for a while now, and she seems... annoyed? I wonder why.

"Since the problem has been resolved, you guys take care of the rest!" I gave orders to my subordinates, ready to escort this young lady home.

"YES SIR!"

Approaching the young lady, who appeared to be close to the boss, I couldn't shake the feeling that she looked familiar.

"Young lady, nice to meet you. My name is Adam White. I'll be escorting you home," I introduced myself professionally, not bothered by the age difference, as it was my duty to follow the orders of my superiors.

"Tsk! It's up to you, Ahjussi." The girl didn't seem to be in a good mood.

Was it because she just came out of the red gate? But she's with the world's best hunter.

Wait... this young lady is Korean.

"Since you seem to be acquainted with Sasuke-nim, may I know your name, Miss?" I spoke fluent Korean, trying to establish a connection.

"Your Korean is very fluent, secretary Ahjussi. I'm Yoo Nari." The young lady crossed her arms and gave me her name, exuding both pride and intelligence despite her youthful appearance. Wait...

Yoo? Isn't that a famous conglomerate family name in Korea?

Sigh... so troublesome.

Please, God, let me transfer to the Asia branch as soon as possible.

...

(Sasuke POV)

Ting*

"I'm home."

I arrived at my apartment, noticing that the housemaids were still working since it wasn't yet time for them to leave.

"Master, did you have a good trip?" The head maid greeted me as soon as I entered.

"Yeah..." I wasn't in the mood for small talk.

"Would you like to take a bath or have lunch first?"

"Lunch will be good for me."

I quickly brushed her off and made my way to my room.

Crack*

Thud*